More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 53550 53550

Which story will you read?

Don't mess with Haruki (short story)

Haruki was walking in the empty corridor when she spotted a boy coming in her direction. She didn’t mind him and reached her locker, opening it. She was taking her books out of her bag when she felt a hand grabbing her juicy ass. She froze. It wasn’t the first time a boy got her hands on her, so she chose to have some fun.

She turned around, with a flirty smile on her face. “Well well well well, how bold of you.”

The boy smiled, seeing how the situation was turning good for him.

“I heard you like tough boys, and you give amazing heads.”

“Oooh, so do you think you are a tough boy, uh?” his grip on her ass intensified.

He roughly pushes her into his large chest, with his other hand grabbing her head from the back.

“Do you want to find out?” he grinned, as he slowly reached for a kiss.

“Ugh! This guy doesn’t even know how to flirt!” she thought, as she saw his head slowly coming toward hers. She smiled.

“Well, if you insist!” she said, her smile turning into an evil grin.

SBAM

Her toned cheerleader thigh smashed between his legs, crushing his nuts against his pelvis and forcing the air out of his lungs. She keeps pressing for about a minute, before releasing him. His hands swung in the air, as he lost the to hold her.

She grabs him by the shoulders as she faked a disappointed expression.

“Mmmh, this wasn’t very tough of you! A real tough boy can take a knee or two in his nuts. Let’s try again!” With that she shooted her knee in his nuts once again, making him cough from the pain. He tried to free himself but Haruki neutralized him with another strong knee.

She then slammed him against the lockers, and began to repeatedly kick him square in the nuts. She didn’t care about him falling, she just took advantage of it and increased the power.

The poor boy was on the point of throwing up when she stopped. She lifted him by the balls, then freed them from the pants, put them in her locker, and slammed it shut, causing the boy to scream in pain.

“I have to go to class now, enjoy staying here until afternoon!” she winked at him.

“WHAT?!” he screamed.

“Oh, didn’t I tell you? Today I have a lot of classes, so I’m gonna be busy all morning and the afternoon!” she sadistically smiled. “Make sure to not pass out, otherwise you’ll be hanging from your nuts, and they could rip off!” She kissed him on the forehead, then walked away, enjoying his scream of pain and help.

“What a pathetic loser!”

End

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)