More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by pornsleuth6 pornsleuth6

Who first?

Don't Worry, Nancy! We're cumming to save you! (Stranger Things, Cons-ish)

Notes: All the actors are of age, but let’s go ahead and clarify that all the characters are 18+ in this alternate universe just to be safe. The other thing that separates this universe from the real Stranger Things is that instead of music being the thing that draws people out of Vecna’s trance, it is the fulfillment of sexual fantasies (a premise anyone is welcome to use, Nancy is my only real interest here so I probably won’t return to the idea).

—---------------------------------------------------

They had just made it out of the Upside Down when Vecna struck. They weren’t surprised that he came after them, but they were surprised that it was Nancy instead of Max that went into a trance.

“Oh shit, Nancy!” Steve shakes her, having noticed her go still. “Nancy, wake up!”

“You know that won’t work, Steve. You’re going to have to do this. We know that sex is the way out of Vecna’s control and Jonathon isn’t here”, Robin cut in trying to calm her nerves and help Nancy.

“That’s not true though. It’s not just sex, it’s sexual fantasy. True love’s dick might work for Max, but Nance doesn’t love me anymore and having sex with her ex isn’t a fantasy of her’s as far as I know”. Steve felt a pain in his chest as he admitted to himself that his love was unrequited but honesty was essential now.

“Well, think, man. There has to be something, some fantasy that Nancy shared. Think Harrington, think” Eddie urged.

Steve thought hard and did not love what he remembered, but he could only come up with the one confession that he had tried to block out..

“One time when she was drunk, Nancy told me that she wanted to be gangbanged and bukkaked. I don’t even know if she was serious or just trying to piss me off, but it’s the only thing I can think of.”

That revelation that Little Miss Perfect wanted be fucked and plastered by multiple guys was more shocking to assembled group of heroes than Nancy’s trance had been in the first place. But the stakes were too high to just stand around gobsmacked.

“Alright boys, whip them out, I guess. What can me and Max do?” Robin had taken over as the leader with Nancy incapacitated. With how out of it Steve was, it looked like she would have to direct her predecessor’s gangbang.

“I don’t want to be crass here but I, at least, am going to need a fluff.” Eddie answered. “And Max, could you go ahead and strip Nancy down and position her as much as you’re able? You should know about movement in that trance as much as anybody”

Max did as she was asked. Robin didn’t play around either; she dropped straight to her knees and motioned Eddie over. Lucas knew he would need help too but was just going to wait for Max to finish up with Nancy. Steve and Dustin were both embarrassed that they weren’t going to need any help at all. The thought of fucking Nnacy, regardless fo circumstance, had a natural effect and Max revealing Nancy’s body and manhandling her onto all fours had got them fully loaded.

Steve abandoned pretensions and went straight for Nancy’s vagina. He slid himself in, surprised that her body still reacted normally to sex. He had already started pumping when Dustin got his positioning right and finally stuck his dick into Nancy’s mouth.It was something Dustin had dreamed of ever since he could dream of such things. He tried to allow himself to slip into a dream state now and pretend that they were alone, Nancy had finally noticed him and invited this intrusion. This spell was broken by Steve.

“Henderson, you’re at a 2 and we need a 10. It’s a gangBANG not a gang-softlovemaking.” Steve was sticking to his own advice and was slamming into Nancy at full speed.

Robin peered around Eddie with his cock still in her mouth and felt a pang of jealousy at this sight of Steve railing Nancy. She wasn’t sure who she was jealous of in that scenario but that was a thought that could be processed later. As her mind returned to the task at hand, it occurred to her that if Eddie could thrust into her mouth he shouldn’t be here anymore. She pushed him off.

“Steve, lift her up. You’re going to need to position her so that you can bounce her on your dick while Eddie takes her ass. Dustin, make sure you lean her over a bit so you can continue that facefuck and not be hanging over anybody’s head.”

The boys followed their orders and Eddie gently worked his way into what he suspected might be a virgin asshole. A base level of his brain celebrated that lover boy had left that cherry up for grabs. He might have needed a fluff, but it didn’t mean that putting the dick into Valedictorian wasn’t something he was into. Everyone in Hawkins could agree Nancy Wheeler was a stone cold hottie and her brains and hero complex only made getting to 5th base with her more appealing.

Dustin didn’t last long after the position shift.

“Steve, where do I… you know?”

“Jesus, Henderson, we are in the middle of a gangbang and you’re too embarrassed to say cum! Thrust as deep as you can in her throat and let loose. Leave things tidy up there for Lucas. Lucas, who better not have come already over there or I will skin him alive”

Thankfully for Lucas and Nancy, he hadn’t come yet. But Steve wasn’t wrong to notice that things had gone beyond a little innocent fluffing. Max had gotten him ready a while ago and was being a little greedy at this point.

Lucas made his way over and introduced Nancy Wheeler to her first black cock. He loved Max, but a poor white girl and a black guy wasn’t too shocking of a pairing even in Hawkins. Getting to claim the cream of Hawkins, their pretty lily white ace reporter, felt very very good. Nancy might not have been racist but their racist little town would be scandalized by this and that was enough to make Lucas pump with fury. He had a crowd right now, but he dreamed of an even bigger one. He would fuck her face in front of an auditorium as soon as Nancy finished giving a commencement speech about how to be a successful woman. He could picture the outraged faces and some of the horny faces of their graduating white daughters.

Robin had waved Dustin over as soon as he finished. She told herself it was to be helpful but some part of her wanted to see if she could taste Nancy’s saliva on him. She quickly realized that that was a pretty dumb thought as cum was a hell of a lot more potent than she had previously thought. She also learned that guys couldn’t just immediately pop back up.

“Hey, Robin” Dustin was practically whispering this to her “Could you maybe take off your top? I don’t want to impose but I did just copulate with Nancy’s mouth so I’m not sure fellacio is going to cut it with this short of a refractory period. You do have certain natural… advantages to Nancy that could provide unique mental stimulation.”

“Hey, Dustin,” Robin whispered back mockingly. “I’ll do anything to save Nancy, so of course I’ll get my tits out. But you have to, I mean have to, learn how to talk about sex like a normal human person.”

Steve’s breath was ragged and his pace was slowing. Bouncing Nancy on his cock was a full workout. He had tried to keep concentrated on his pure love for Nancy. But as he got tired, his guard slipped and he started to fantasize about knocking Nancy up. Nancy would come back to him or Jonathon would have to raise Steve’s baby like a total cuck. It would be a win-win for Steve, and it proved to be an exciting enough idea to push him over the edge. He let Nancy fall onto him with his cock fully sheathed inside her as he let rope after rope loose.

Steve disentangled himself from the situation and headed over to Dustin, Robin, and Max. Him and Max made eye contact, but Max couldn’t hold it as her gaze dropped to his cock and then she quickly turned her head away blushing. The whole vanilla act had some appeal for Steve (I mean he loved Nancy after all) but he had more fraternal feelings for Max than anything. Instead, he walked over to Robin and Dustin. He dropped his hand onto Dustin’s shoulder.

“Sub out, Henderson. Go get some age-appropriate loving.” He leaned in to whisper the next part. “Besides, a blowjob from your best friend’s girl might be just the taboo for you.”

Dustin was enjoying Robin’s blowjob and getting to stare down at her tits, but Steve wasn’t wrong. The idea of getting a crack at Max made his cock jump in excitement.

As Dustin ambled off, Steve presented Robin with his cock. He almost thought he saw a flash of excitement in those doe like eyes. She might not actually be excited, but Steve was. He was already loving getting to finally see her wonderful tits. Robin continued to do nothing to stare. Steve wasn’t used to Robin being quiet, but he decided to use the shockingly docile response from Robin and play the jerk for their first sexual encounter. He liked Robin and wanted this to be good for her too, but Nancy’s fantasy only necessitated him cumming again, not Robin. And Steve knew that playing jock-y jerk and submissive band geek would get him there.

“Nice tits, Robin.” He said while he actually reached out and grabbed a hold of them. “You know, you’re pretty hot for a nerd. If you ask nicely, I might even let you suck my cock. If you ask even nicer, I can describe what it feels like fucking Nancy. Sucking the cock that was just inside her and hearing the story is the closest you’re going to get anyway.”

Robin was completely thrown off by Steve being an asshole at first. But she was a smart girl and she realized his play pretty quickly. And just like with Dustin, he wasn’t wrong. She did want to hear what it was like to fuck Nancy and being a little lesbian (? she wasn’t so sure about that label anymore) cuckqueen was kind of hot. She shot Steve a scowl but leaned forward to take his cock. Only to be rebuffed and Steve pushed her back.

“Robin, you’re forgetting something. A certain magic word”

She couldn’t believe he was humiliating her like this but she really wanted to suck that cock, uh for Nancy’s sake of course. Right, just for Nancy, no other reason.

“Please.”

“Please what?”

“Please, can I suck your dick?”

“And that’s all you want? You don’t want a story with dinner?”

“Please, will you tell me about fucking Nancy while I suck your cock?”

“Alright- ah ah ah, don’t get greedy, let me finish. You need to do a little something for me before I grant you the privilege of my cock. Ok? Good. Now stand up for me. Good girl.” Steve leant down and took each of Robin’s nipples in his mouth in turn. He didn’t take too long though, always aware of the stakes and knowing the time factor. “Very nice. Now go ahead and finish stripping down. Wait a second. Not so fast. Turn away from me and do it slow. I want a little show.”

Robin silently followed orders, afraid that if she spoke, her voice would betray how turned on she was by this little display. She bent at 90 degrees as she took off her pants and panties, making sure that Steve could see her ass and pussy. She was rewarded with a firm slap to her ass and shot upright. She turned around to tell Steve off for going too far. But as she met by Steve as he crashed in and kissed her hard. His arms wrapped around her. One pulled her tight while the other strayed down and grabbed a handful of her ass. Steve pulled back before too long.

“You’re a great slut, Robin, with a real bangin bod. You deserve a reward. Get down on your knees.”

She was so discombobulated at this point she just followed orders without thinking, dropping down to her knees immediately. She was face to head with Steve’s dick, again, but this time, it was hard. It was hard to imagine that someone as petite as Nancy had been able to house it so easily. Maybe Nancy was a slut? Had Steve dominated her too and made her into a whore? No, stop thinking that, Robin. Nancy’s a nice girl and Steve is a goof that just happen to have a big thick– I mean gross, stupid cock. How could any girl like that? …

Steve appreciated a bit of cock shock, but got impatient quick. He grabbed his face and called out

“Robin!”

When she looked up, he dropped his meat onto her face. A bit of immersion therapy for cock shock.

“Now that you two have been properly introduced, you can go ahead and claim your reward.”

Robin took his dick into her mouth. She did her best at a blowjob but was obviously inexperienced. Steve realized that she wasn’t going to get the job done on her own. He placed his hand behind her head and started to fuck her face. True to his word, he described in detail what it was like to fuck Nancy Wheeler. Robin could only let the experience wash over her. Telling herself that the wetness was because she was imaging fucking Nancy herself. It had nothing to do with the hard cock slamming into her. Or Steve dominating her. Or the thought of Steve dominating Nancy while she watched.

Eddie and Lucas had transferred Nancy back to a spit roast on all fours. Both were nearing the end. Eddie could only handle so much of Nancy’s tight asshole, and Lucas had already gotten half a blowjob before heading over to facefuck Nancy. Eddie finished first, continuing the tradition of busting inside at first, but then he pulled out and sent the next couple spurts onto her ass itself. Everybody else seemed busy so he just sat back and let himself breath for a minute. With everything going on, he should be back up and at them before too long anyway.

Lucas had Nancy’s head in both hands rocking her into his powerful thrusts. He had abandoned all pretensions at this point and started talking dirty to the still entranced Nancy.

“Take. This. Load. You. Stupid. White. Slut.” Each word was punctuated by a thrust and the sentence was followed by said load. He pushed her nose to his stomach as he shot down her throat. He hoped to see her eyes open as the magical fourth load completed the gangbang but they had no such luck.

“Guys, we’re going to have to move on to the bukkake.”

“Alright, Dustin, are you close?” Dustin shot Steve a thumbs up. “Ok, Dustin and I are going to kick things off. Robin is going to go eat out Nancy to see if she can get her to cum. Max, you’re going to have to get lover boy and Eddie ready to contribute.”

Steve had not asked Robin about her contribution at all. He had taken charge, and he knew she would go along with it. He suspected he could get Robin to do almost anything right now, but it wasn’t like eating out Nancy would have ever required much arm twisting. Really, he saw it as a reward for being such an obedient slut as much as anything. He reached down to help Robin up but pulled her into his body as well. He again reached around to her ass and whispered in her ear. She could feel his hard cock pulsing against her skin as his rough hands continued their .

“Go get your treat slut. I left you a tasty creampie. It’s funny; you finally get your chance to eat out Nancy, but who knows if you’ll end up tasting anything but me. But you don’t mind that do you? I think you’re looking forward to that as much as getting at Nancy anyway. You’re probably more jealous that you won’t get the cum that you earned than you are of getting Nancy only as my sloppy seconds.” With that Steve leaned in and placed a demeaning kiss on her forehead, before spinning around heading for Nance.

Robin was practically gushing at this point. She couldn’t speak up to defend herself against Steve’s allegations. Instead, she just shakily went over to Nancy and laid on her back underneath her and allowed the boys to lower Nancy onto her face. She greedily went to town.

Steve and Dustin were stroking while staring at Nancy’s face, although Steve couldn’t help taking a peak down at Robin’s tits every few moments.

Off to the side, Max was the middle of the Eiffel Tower. Lucas at the back, of course, and Eddie in her mouth. Eddie was pretty thrilled with going from Nancy’s ass to Max’s mouth, but Max was significantly less thrilled. Eddie and Lucas were playing catch up though, so she had to lend a hand, or mouth, for the cause.

Dustin came first, again. It wasn’t the biggest cumshot ever, but it looked great on Nancy’s face. Gun to his head, Steve would have to agree. He always liked seeing Nancy with cum on her face and he just learned that it didn’t matter much if it was his or not. He had already been so worked up from his performance with Robin, so the extra visual stimulation was enough to get him to add to the bukkake. He pressed his tip against her lips and shot the first rope, before pulling back a bit and letting the last shot or two splash onto her nose and cheek. Apparently, 2 loads to the face do not a bukkake make, as Nancy remained under Vecna’s spell.

With the area in front of Nancy mostly cleared out, the Eiffel Tower dispersed. Max got down on her knees directly in front of Nancy and grabbed a dick in each hand. She traded off, sucking Lucas for a few seconds then Eddie, making sure to keep stroking the off boy as she went. She was a little hurt by how much the boys seemed to be looking at Nancy, but she wouldn’t let jealousy distract from the job in hand.

Lucas tapped Max’s head as he felt himself near the limit. He stroked himself onto Nancy’s face as Max dove head first into Eddie’s cock. Eddie grabbed her head and started to thrust. After a minute, he gave Max the same sign, but this time she jerked Eddie while pointing him at Nancy. She could feel his dick pulse in her hand as he sent the fourth and final load onto Nancy’s face.

At the same instance, Robin finished her job and Nancy came. Nancy’s things clamped Robin’s head as she rode out her orgasm. Her vision was slightly blurry from the cum, but she could see Max looking into her face with delight. In her exuberance, she leaned forward, freeing Robin and snagging Max, pulling the ginger in for a very sloppy kiss. Max started to pull away as soon as the shock wore off, but Nancy wasn’t lonely for long as Robin immediately crashed in to fill the vacancy. Steve waved the rest of the gang out of the room and started to shut the door.

“Steve, stay.” Nancy instructed.


What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)