More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by pornsleuth6 pornsleuth6

Who first?

Don't Disclose Lightly (Karen Gillan)

Everyone knows that Marvel keeps a tight lid on their upcoming projects, but few people know just how serious those NDAs are. Even Karen hadn't realized just how serious the Marvel folk were. Her lawyer had mentioned a sex servant subclause but she had just chalked it up as an empty threat.

She went on Kimmel to promote the new Guardians movie but drank a little too much. Jimmy asked about any potential plot twists, and instead of deflecting she told him straight up that Quill was going to die. She thought that she noticed a change in demeanor and started to feel a little uncomfortable. Jimmy kept talking but his hands were under the table now and he sounded hollow and unfocused. She wished that there was a studio audience but at least there were tons of crew members around. Jimmy might be a creep but he wouldn't do try anything around this many people. She kept her cool and continued with the interview. About 5 minutes later, she suddenly felt something warm splurt onto her back, above the dress. She turned around to see Guillermo jerking his cock. He took advantage of her shock to rope the next shot across her face. The advantages weren't done being taken either. Almost immediately she felt hands grip the side of her head and found herself being steered right into Jimmy's dick. She tried to plead with him but he only saw an opportunity to spear her. He wasted no time, and started face fucking her. Using his control of her head, he made her roughly deepthroat him. Out of the corner of her eyes, she searched the room for signs of help but was horrified to find that the crew had already circled around, looking ready for blowbang.

"Look around you, sweetheart. We all know the NDAs you signed. You belong to the Mouse now and all his loyal peons. Including us down here at ABC. You better enjoy this fuck, because this might be the last time you only have one dick in you. I can only control my little corner of the world, and I only care to do that for another few minutes."

Karen was humiliated and scared. But by this point, she had some time to think. She knew that biting would just make things worse, but there would be a brief window after Jimmy came where she could attack and dash past him and potentially get to outside before anyone could stop her. It's tough to imagine much upside to every member of TV crew surrounding you jerking off, but it did mean that there were no free safeties between her and endzone if she was able to break though the initial ring.

Jimmy started to huff and puff, clearly nearing the end. Karen steeled herself as he pulled out and started to jerk. Not yet, not yet, now. As his first shot came down on her face, her fist shot up into his balls and her momentum already carried her up to a standing position. This time she was able to take advantage of the shock as she started running for a gap before the crew even knew what had hit them, or rather what had hit their boss. A quick camera man moved to close the gap, but she juked, side stepped and grabbed his dick as she went past. He came from the unexpected contact and the excitement, temporarily incapacitated by his own orgasm. Karen had gotten more cum onto herself, her hand and shirt this time, but broke free. She was out the door before anyone could catch her. Out in the light of day, she should be safe for now.


She was able to make it home without incident and quickly hopped in the shower to clean up the evidence of earlier. When she came out, she found no towel where she had hung it. She came into her room to find that the closest thing to clothes she had left was a single baseball cap. Her phone was gone to, but they had missed the burner that she kept in her nightstand. She grabbed her emergency contact list and called her friend in the city.

"I need your help. They are coming to get me. It might already be too late. Don't believe them if they say I'm in rehab. I'm going to be---"

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)