More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gothamalleyviper gothamalleyviper

What's next?

Domintripolis

In the City of Domintropolis, women find their place as Mistresses while men bend to their will as slaves, pets, and pleasure toys of their women who own them. The Queen sits upon a thrown with the inscription of the city moto; “Women command, men obey.” All who set foot on the city find their selves being corrupted by the city. Men have their machismo and any superpowers sapped away, while any women companions take command of the men and the lost powers. Each district imparts another flavor to the domination, but all men become slaves to a woman and all women become dominatrices who own boys. Female bisexuality is highly encouraged.

The city is a vast island seemingly surrounded by river rapids and stone walls with stone walkways at the ground level and covered battlements along the wall’s top.

Palace District

At the center of the island is the Palace district where the Queen’s Palace and centers of government are. The place takes a dark femdom fairy tale air with men obeying the women in their gowns and royal uniforms.

Juneford

Up river from the Palace District is the residential district of Juneford. A femdom parody of Stepford, the women here dress like June Cleaver but their smiles and perfect dresses hide the sexual dungeons that await their submissive worker husbands when they get home at night. The apartment buildings are located near the Palace district while the roads go into the 1950 Suburban Americana cookie cutter houses with plenty of sound proof hidden rooms.

Industrial Heart

Clockwise from Juneford around the Palace District is the Industrial Heart. The Center of manufacturing where women supervise the male workers as they make the things for the shops in town. Uniforms, leather, rubber and fetish are imprinted on people who dwell here, some men becoming rubber covered drone workers for their owners in the penthouses over the factory in which they live and obey.

Corporate Plaza

Clockwise and down river from Industrial Heart and the Palace District is Corporate Plaza, where the white collar jobs are, women take the roles of bosses in suits while men are obedient salary slaves for their managers.

Night District

Down River from the Corporate Plaza and next to the Amazon Forrest is the Night District, a place of night clubs, brothels, Professional Dominatrix studios, restaurants, and cafes. Here women can hire a stud to fuck her while her chastity watches, attend all strip shows of women and men, have a romantic dinner with a girlfriend.

Amazon Forest

Next to the Night District, and down river from the Fashion District and Palace District is the Amazon Forest. Here is where the City police academy, the biker bars, the martial arts schools and the muscle beach are. All the places that turn an ordinary woman into a tall strong sexy war goddess. Men find themselves as leather clad slaves or pets on leashes.

Fashion District

Up river of the Amazon Forest and across the Palace District from the Coroporate Plaza is the Fashion District. Here you can find every manor of custom clothing, from ladies fine silk power suits, to latex mistress ensambles, to sissy maid uniforms to pet skins. The shops here can deck a woman out how ever she wants, and dress her in any way that pleases her.

University Square

Up river of Fashion District and down river of Juneford is the University Square, where all the houses of education are. From teaching fine young ladies to be goddesses and boys to be obedient husbands, to the finer points of professional domination for advanced students and how to be adopted as the “Teacher’s bed pet.”

Now where does this Women’s Utopia appear next, and which entrance will the newest visitors enter from?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)