More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lewdman03 lewdman03

Who are you following?

Dominic "Donk"

[Donk is owned by https://www.furaffinity.net/user/donkdork/ who gave permission to use him in this story!]

Dominic, or Donk as everyone called him was far from your normal Donkey. He had been raised in the south the south and still had quite the accent, even if it had softened over time. Despite that however he wasn't the stereotype, he wasn't as dumb as a bunch of rocks, he wasn't aggressive or overly manly even. But that is where his big issue laid. Coming from the south Donk had been raised with traditional family values, you were to grow up, work a manual labour job and then settle down with a wife to make a nice family so they could do the same. The issue was well into his teens the donkey had started having feelings for men. He was bisexually so he was able to mostly hide it from his friends and family, he had no issue getting excited by the looks a lovely lady but by his 20th birthday he found life at home a game of hiding his true self.

This wasn't helped by his secret big secret, or should I say little secret. Donkey's were well known for being on the bigger side and for making great sexual partners for anyone wanting a good railing due to there size. However luck had no been on Donk's side in that department. For years he had measured himself and told himself he was a late bloomer, that one day the size he so wished to have would come. Besides, he had seen his father nude many times on family trips to the pool as a kid and he knew his father was packing an impressive package. But no matter what he did or how long he waited it never came. He was "gifted" with a very thin, very short horsecock with equally sad balls. Last time he measured he had gotten 1 inch flaccid! Shamefully short. his only saving grace was that he was a shower, not that it mattered when 3 inches was as big as he got but it still meant something, at least that's what he would claim.


[Art by HazelDrawsFur]

All this and more was why he had moved upstate for college. Leaving his old life as a nobody behind he left for the big city, moved into his dorm room on campus and got ready to make a brand new start as a somebody! If only he had stayed at home...

How does Donk get exposed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)