More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by solidfact solidfact

Which suite do you wish to try first?

Domestic/Urban

"Let's start with something familiar," you offer, "that Domestic/Urban option."

"Excellent choice," says the clerk, leading you to one of the doors, "popular as well, particularly among city dwellers. These are often perfect for apartment or suburban living arrangements. Now have a look over here."

The clerk leads you into a big show-room with various animal girls spread out through it. They all have their own open living arrangements around a great common room with the various creatures just doing their things. The clerk explains about various animal girls, their likes/dislikes/quirks, etc. You're amazed by all of them and several of them are eying you with approval. The first to approach you is a large, kind of heavy set husky dog girl. She's easily more than a head taller than you and you first feel her frankly huge furry boobs pressing against the back of your neck while she sniffs around at your hair.

"That's Heidi," explains the clerk as the husky-girl paws at you and sniffs at your neck and ears, coming around to your front, "she's quite friendly, but usually doesn't take to strangers that quickly. I think she likes you."

Heidi is now looking at you straight in the eye. You gently hold out a hand, unsure really of what to do, and just rub her ears. Apparently that's the right thing to do because she suddenly hugs you against her big soft body, temporarily burying your head in massive furry boobs before lowering her face to lick yours several times.

"That's enough for now," says the clerk as Heidi reluctantly disengages, "we have a few more over here."

The clerk shows you the cat section where another singles you out. It's a Siamese cat girl who is above you on an oversized kitty tower. She's a tall but slender cat girl still quite curvy and sensuous. You hear her purr as she reaches out a hand to your hair and, extending claws just enough to know they're there but not enough to hurt, she runs them gently over your scalp.

"This is Suki," says the clerk, "It seems you've caught her eye."

She extends to look you in the eyes, her clear blue eyes looking sweet, playful, even a little predatory as she purrs and then rubs her cheek against yours.

You keep both of these in mind as well as a sweet and submissive little hamster girl who shyly approaches when you sit down and then slides into your lap and clings to you, quivering with suppressed need. It turns out she's named Layla.

The question is, which one to choose.

Which One of These? Possibly Others?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)