More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JakeSnakeCakes JakeSnakeCakes

Who are you (Name, Age, Gender, Sexuality)?

Dolph Lund, 18, Male, Heterosexual

Author's note: These were the rolls that came up. I can start to see the narrative take shape, even though I had some very odd rolls. I'm not sure what the odds are of getting three times in a row. There will also be Attack on Titan spoilers in this route, but I'll also be going to an alternate timeline.

Annie Leonhart - Oral Sex - - Relationship
Hange Zoe - Free Use For a Day - - Drift Apart
Nanaba - Your Choice - Saviour - Tragically
Frieda Reiss - Titjob from - - Tragically
Sasha Braus - Footjob from - Friends - Relationship

I'm pretty happy with the rolls I got, although I'm sad that my character won't be able to bang the hottest character, Eren's Mom.

The Year is 845.

"Be nice if I could join the cadet corps", Dolph said, sarcastically. Even being in the army must be better than this. Sweat covered his brow. He had spent a few weeks injured, lying in bed. Now that he was healed up his father had sent him back to the fields.

"Be nice if you could shut the hell up" his father, Kurt said.

Dolph struggled. His body was covered with sweat. He picked up a bundle of wheat, carrying the massive load on his shoulders. He grit his teeth.

"Get to it boy. Landlord's not gonna care that you're dainty from lying around for two weeks."

Dolph hurried away from his father. He was old enough, a man now. Maybe he could beat his ass. But what would that solve? He'd just have to do more work. Maybe he could beat up the landlord, the bastard who kept his family in debt, but he would only be arrested. Maybe killed.

As Dolph was fantasizing about beating people up, he noticed that there was a girl on the road. She looked to be about his age. She wore a sun hat, which protected her pale skin and long black hair. But what seemed especially interesting was her piercing blue eyes. She was watching him, and the two shared a stare for a moment. She looked away, continuing to walk. Dolph brought the wheat to the barn, and he felt his cheeks become red.

Dokph had no experience with women. He barely even talked to them. Mostly he interacted with his father and the landlord. He looked back out as his father worked, and considered his options. Should he sneak away, and talk to this mysterious, beautiful girl? Or should he help his Dad out. The man was an asshole, but if they didn't work they wouldn't get to eat.

What does Dolph Do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)