More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kristinorth11 kristinorth11

What do you want her to do?

Doggy style

"I want you inside me" you say.

"Of course you do" god, she's so hot "but how?"

"Doggy" you moan.

She smiles a little before kissing you, you close your eyes and press yourself against her, she grabs your ass and squeezes it a little before reaching down and grabbing your legs to pick you up, she walks you to the side of the bed and drops you on it, as you lay there with your arms extended you look up at her, she's also checking you out, and now it's not her tits that stare at you, it's her dick. You flip yourself around, getting on all fours over your bed and shaking your ass a little, you look back to see her almost drooling over your ass, she gets her face right behind it and gives your pussy a good lick, sending electric shocks of pleasure that make you grip the blanket hard.

She puts a leg on the bed before she actually inserts her dick in you, feeling her tip go inside you makes you even hornier and then she starts moving, her right hand grabs your ass before traveling around your leg and arriving at your clit, while her left arm teases your left nipple. You can't help but moan as she hits every damn spot you have, and as you get closer to orgasm she pulls out of you before laying beside you with her erect penis pointing upward, you quickly hop on and start bouncing, using all the strength you have on your legs to bounce on that dick and with her now teasing both of your nipples, you squirt all over her heart shaped pubic hair.

You stop for a second to take a breath as you have a shaking orgasm, but she's not done yet as she grabs you by your ass and forcefully makes you bounce on her dick, the pleasure you are feeling is indescribable and her moaning only makes it better, but before she actually gets there she pulls you to her side and jerks herself off to finish, she cums all over her stomach and tits in a way you find really hot, yet you also find it kind of a turnoff.

"Why did you pull out?" you ask.

"Shouldn't I?"

"No you shouldn't"

"Well fuck, I didn't know you were on birth control, I will come inside next time"

"I'm not on birth control" you clarify "but please come inside next time"

She looks at you with a knowing smile before crawling to get on top of you.

"What does our kinky princess want now?"

So what's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)