More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by slave1234 slave1234

Choose the next one/create

Dog

As the test starts I was in demand for teachers,almost every teacher used me in their own way,some asked me to do their pending work,some ask me to bring them water and all silly work but one teacher used me for her sexual pleasure and this is only one who gave negative review of me.The result day has occured and all slaves are kneeling naked in ground.Some are seats for girls,some are their shed as high sunlight was there, remaining were handcuffed kneeling,nobody allowed to keep their eyes up.
Few boy were tried to oppose this whole thing and school has a way for it.They that either obey us or you will go to jail as we will file a case of against opressor.The law and people will blindlly believe us and thats it.Teachers are allowed to go home everyday with diffrent toy as girls are not.Because school is converted into hostel now and who has not be choosen by anyone will serve at school jail that day as a free property and anyone can use him.
Its time to declare result,
Name +ve points -ve points Total Dog 15 1 14

........

Yes I top the test and now I declared as school .

Few boys have got negative number whom then sent to the femdom school (group in school) in which few girls trained them.Girls can do job like teacher in femdom school,cops,jailer,lawyer,justice.As of now if any girl complaint of any boy to cops,they have to detain it in jail and jailer take cares of it.I can't have my lawyer.The word of complainer is itself evidence and not further investigation done.Lawyers and judge are for females who may fight on various issues.Eg. If they fight for a ,then court decides that the will whose property.

There is also market in school where you can sell or buy slaves with school special currency.They are kept their in 4x4 cage like animals served food once a day which he have to eat like a dog.Diya maam is dealer for that. If someone buys then he is owned property and cannot be used by any other with permission and he have to forcefully sign that he is owned by name of buyer. can submit himself to market if he wishes,the only thing he can do as per his wish otherwise if some teacher had taken anybody home can submit her last night to market as second-hand and can make money or either dump him in jail again.Some are secondary school slaves as they couldn't be submitted to market or dump it in ordinary jail,they are dump to the school criminal jail of females as their entertainment till the next officer come and take them.Secondary school slaves can be used by officers only like justice,president of society,vice president,secratory and other honourable positions.While school can be used only by authorised people authority given by President with discussion of team and can be dump to President room outside.Nobody can use any more than 24 hours continuosly until and unless he is own by them.

You can create moe

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)