More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by vic_elor vic_elor

What kind of furry girl did you make?

Dog girl

You may have built her DNA from the ground up but she is still much more then you imagined she would ever be.

You can sense her floppy canine ears and scruffy tail as she squeezes up against you. You can even feel a sense of heat radiating from her mound. All of those sensations are over powered though by her outrageously large breasts. They are massive globes of pure femininity and they are being pressed so hard against you you’re afraid they might burst.

Abruptly Doe takes a step back and now that you have a clear view of her you can’t help but stare at her breasts like a hungry child. Of course, the longing you feel growing inside you is definitely not hunger.

“Master… “ She says as at first she looks at you confused and then smiles with delight, “Oh, I am so glad I meet with your approval!”

“What?” You ask her, shaking your self free of the hypnotic hold.

“I wasn’t certain at first. I had to step back to make sure I wasn’t imagining it.”

“Wait, what are you talking about? Imagining what?”

“That smell! I wasn’t certain because it came on so fast but it is quite clear now. You long for me, I can smell it on you.” She says with a mischievous look on her face.

Apparently her enhanced canine sense of smell works!

Without asking Doe extends her arms and begins to remove your pants.

“Wh… wait, what are you doing Doe?”

“Do you wish to be a kind master to me? Do you want me to be happy?” She asks you. Despite the words she chose it sounds like she is actually asking you a real question.

“Of course I do.”

“Well I can not be happy knowing that your longings and desires have not been fulfilled! If you wish me to be happy then I must make you happy!”

Apparently the canine devotion to one’s master survived the hybrid process as well!

“O…k….”

Before you can say anything else Doe literally rips your pants and underwear off of you, exposing your erect manhood.

“Oh… ooo….” She says, looking light headed as she stares at your hard cock, “the smells and sensations are even stronger now. I can’t resist!”

What will she instinctively try to perform first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)