More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by KinkyQueen KinkyQueen

What will happen next ?

Does she like the pussy ?

like to fuck another woman" I couldn't believe what she was saying. She was married to a man, I was a lesbian. But I didn't stop her hand from running up my leg. My pussy started getting warm.

"Will you eat my pussy, Stephanie?" She asked. "Johnathan doesn't eat pussy at all and I'm so tired of playing with my clit."

I looked at her tan legs and wondered what she tasted like.

"Well, Lisa, only if it's just for tonight, okay? I don't feel right having an extramarital affair but I am curious about you."

She got so excited. So I started by getting between her knees, knelt down in front of her, and licking her pussy through her thin sleep shorts. I could feel her getting hot and damp. Just smelling her made my pussy quiver. I pulled her shorts down, and lightly traced her pussy lips with my tongue. She was smooth and small with a nice big clit. She kept moving her hips, trying to get my tongue on that swollen clit.

"Get on the floor" I instructed her, she did.

I removed her shorts and pulled back my long black hair. And started tonguing her pussy hole while my thumb circled her clit. She was moaning.

"Suck my clit, Stephanie! Please!" She begged. So I started licking her from her asshole to her clit. Then I latched on to that huge clit and sucked while I fingered her. She started to cum. So I fucked her fast. She squirted. I raised my face up and kissed her while still fingering her pussy. It was so wet.

"Now you're turn, Lisa. My pussy is aching" I put a pillow under her head and straddled her face. She started eating my cunt like she was a natural. I was rocking back and forth, feeling a build up. I was moaning. It felt so good to have her tongue in my pussy. My clit rubbed against her nose. I wanted to trib that big clit of hers. So I said "I'm going to ride your pussy. So just lay there, ok? I promise, you'll like it."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)