More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by staafje staafje

where does he take me?

Does he give me an answer?

The limo driver doesn't answer my question about where we were going to. Maybe he will answer me when I give him some pleassure.

I loosen the limo driver's belt and zipper. I reach inside his pants and start playing with his dick. "Have you ever had a blow job going down the interstate?" I ask.

"No but I bet it would be fun" replies the limo driver.

"Let me show you just how good it can be" say I as I pul the limo driver's pants down. I turn over so I can get better access. I take the limo driver's dick out and pull his foreskin back with two fingers. I lightly trace my fingernails over the glan area causing the limo driver to become quickly aroused and very hard. Then I lean down and start licking his dick. I have his dick stretched up so I can lick up and down the entire dick including his balls. I take one of his balls in my mouth and rolled it around for a moment. While I'm doing that my hand is busy squeezing the head of his dick. I then take his dick in my mouth and slowly move my mouth down over it until the limo driver's dick was completely engulfed. The limo driver figured he must be tickling her tonsils by this point. I slowly move my mouth up and down and by putting pressure on the limo driver's dick between the roof of my mouth and my tongue pushing upwards is quickly bringing him to the bursting point.

Now I begin milking his dick with my hands as I move back and forth with my mouth. Tthe limo driver's felt his cum starting to build in the base of his dick. I sens it to and quicken my pace. When the limo driver shot his load it hit the back of my throat. I shut my mouth tight so I don't loose any and milk the limo driver's dick dry.

"Like that?" I inquir.

"That was fantastic" replies the limo driver. "I usually don't say where I'm going with my guests, but I'm bringing you to a motel for tonight. Would that bother you?"

"I'm glad you found it fantastic and happy to know where we are going to." I respond.

At the next sign the limo driver got off the interstate and checked me in at a motel.

What is happening in the motelroom

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)