More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

What other stories that has to do with cfnf scene and moments?

Does Mrs. Gibbons have a bush done there?

Tasha Gibon who is 53 years old was always a woman as woman that was that loved her modesty, as she was in the same house with two girl one 19 and the other 21, Lola 19 and Emma 21. They where sitting on the couch as the girls watched Tv all the while Tasha was reading as newspapper as she was all covered up from head to toe as she always is with head rap, long sleeve shirt, long shirt and boots, on Emma had on a mini shirt, tight and sneaker, while Lola had on here shirt, shirt and sanddles.

Sitting on the couch, as all three sat there lapping there legs, Emma the oldest of the friends then asked, "Mrs. Gibbons, why do you have all that clothing, it's not like is cold in here you know," as Tasha replied to her, "well a lady must always be modest instead of looking like a cheap prostitute." Then Lola said, "ok Mrs. Gibbons that is why you are dressed up like a muslim woman from the middle east?," as Tasha said to them, "yes, a lady must alway and I mean always keep her modesty no matter what, as a black lady like youselves," "wait so you mean, not even you husband seen you with no clothes on?," asked Lola, "absolutly not, except for our honeymoon," as they all sat on the couch indulging in conversation.

"I must asked, do you have any pubic hair," asked Lola looking at Emma with a smile and a wink of the eye, "pubic hair?," said Tasha appalled at what she heard for , "yes Mrs. Gibbons, she do you have a bush down there on that Pussy of yours, you know hair, grass, and also how big are those breast and what do the look like," as both girls are now looking at Tasha Gibbons from her face all the way down to her body like she's a peice of meat as they then wanted to come up with a plane to get her out those clothes and that modest state.

How do the two girl get her out of those clothes?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)