More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Jordan42377 Jordan42377

What's next?

Does Jim get him out in time?

"David, give me a second to reverse the circuits." Jim hurried to say as he started to change the circuitry. "Jim, just hurry the hell up!" David struggled as he felt the cock that was kept buried itself into him.

Suddenly the device began to smoke as the circuits overloaded. "David, I'm sorry! it's not going to be a quick fix! I'll have to rebuild the circuits and that's going to take at least a day! you're going to have to just do your best until I can get this fixed!" Jim shook his head as he looked at the burnt out circuitry. "Damn it, Jim!" David moaned as he climaxed and knew this was going to be a trial. David moaned softly as he recovered from the orgasm when he suddenly noticed the large bulge in Jim's pants. "Jim are you fucking kidding me? your seriously fucking excited by this? stop thinking with your dick and get me out of here!" David nearly screamed at the sight of Jim's boner.

"David I'm sorry! I can't exactly control it when your looking like that and getting fucked!" Jim turned red in embarrassment. he quickly moved to the work bench to work on the circuits and get out of David's sight.

"Jim, you obviously can't think straight with your dick like that! just take care of it! hell, I'm already stuck in porn so just fucking get it taken care of! I'll just close my eyes!" David moaned as the next orgasm built quickly. He hoped Jim would finish fast since the feeling of him getting fucked was intensified by the lack of sight.

Jim quickly took his cock out to relieve the pressure when he suddenly heard the door open. He shoved his cock back into his pants just as one of the female members of the team entered the room. "Jennifer what are you doing here?" Jim hurried to ask hoping to explain things before she noticed David in the picture. "I thought I would look over the schematics before we tested the device. where's David and why the hell is your pants unzipped while you have a boner?" Jennifer shook her head at the guy she had a crush on. "Well see, it's like this Jennifer! see, David finished the device about an hour ago and decided to test it. unfortunately something went wrong and he's stuck in a photo. Don't judge me but he got stuck in one of my porn pictures on my laptop!" Jim couldn't bring himself to look Jennifer in the eye as she moved closer. "What the hell Jim! I've told you not to have those open in the lab! and why the hell would David test it when it obviously wasn't ready yet?" Jennifer shook her head but couldn't take her eyes off Jim's boner.

"Jennifer, I'm a man... or woman of science at the moment. I needed to know the device would work! now we know that the device needs better circuitry! if only I wasn't getting fucked like this for so long!" David moaned as he rode the cock below him. "David have you tried just holding still and seeing if that cock would stop? and Jim, you need to get that boner out of the lab! it's not helping anything right now! David, it was irresponsible to test so soon! just look at the current situation!" Jennifer licked her lips while moving closer to Jim but tried to keep things professional.

"Damn it Jennifer, we have a responsibility to the world to make sure this device works! it was worth the risk despite the current situation! at least no one was hurt and we've gained valuable data! Now we know that even though this is a still life picture I can still move, talk, and interact with both the real world and the photo! Damn it Jim, Jennifer do something about his boner if he's not going too! We need to fix this before my next class starts!" David moaned as he tried forcing himself to hold still.

What will Jennifer say to the demand?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)