More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by uncola man uncola man

Who is chosen as head boy or head girl?

Doe is Head Girl...

"We'll start with the Head Girl. After due consideration, we have selected Doe."

There is a light round of applause from around the blonde girl, who looks genuinely astonished that she was chosen. Miss Stevens continues reading down a list of the selected prefects. So far, all of the names are female. You figure you have a chance at being selected, since they're bound to pick at least one of the boys. Right?

The final prefect is declared. No male names.

"Students can expect their rooms and possessions to be searched at any time and for any reason. Due to legal... considerations," Miss Stevens says, curling her lip distastefully, "there is a single exception. Each student has been assigned a locker in the main building for holding books and supplies in, for between classes. This area is sacrosanct for our students and may not be searched by any other agency, such as the prefects or even myself. Please do not this."

She goes on to recite a list of rules that you remember from the orientation handout. Since they're nothing new, you tune her out to look at some of the gaggles of girls around you. The prefects are easy to spot, since they're surrounded by clusters of friends, congratulating them.

"Dismissed."

That... actually wasn't as long as you had feared it would be. Better get moving; if you don't decide to go somewhere specific, and soon, someone is bound to recruit you for something.

Where do you go first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)