More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by JJtheChaoticBorito JJtheChaoticBorito

How will this happen?

Doctors

We see Simone walking into a doctor’s office before nervously sitting down. The woman spoke to her. “Hello! Are you Simone?” She asked. “Yep.” Simone said nervously. “Ok, so you’re here for pelvic exam?” The lady asked. “Yes.” “Ok. Have you done this before?” “No… unfortunately.” The lady giggled. “It’s ok. Everyone gets nervous.” “Yeah… I guess you’re right.” Simone is sent into one of the medical rooms where the doctor was waiting. “Ah hello! I am doctor Miya, a pleasure!” They shake hands. “Ok. Before we get started on this, there’s something I need to tell you.” Simone started. “I’m… sensitive…. So… I might…. Squirt…” she said. “Oh. No problem. Thanks for letting me know. I’m gonna get a few things. Could you please remove all of your clothing and put on this robe?” She said, handing her a cloth. “Ok.” The doctor leaves and Simone gets into the robe. Shortly after, the doctor came in. “Ok. lay down on the bench and we may get started.” She said. Simone did as told. The doctor put on some rubber gloves. “Could you please open your rob so I look over your breasts?” The doctor asked. “Ok.” Simone did. “Just reminding you, as soon as you touch my breast I will Cum.” Simone said. “I’m sure it’s not that serious.” The doctor said, poking one breast. Simone squeaked as she came. The doctor saw this. “..,oh…” “yeah… sorry.” Simone said. “No. It’s fine.” The doctor says. “Can you hold your arms above your head for me?” Simone nods. She moved them up. “Ok. Before I begin. Have you noticed any lumps or changes is size or colour of the nipples?” “No.” “Alright. Here I go now.” Doctor Miya began feeling all over her breasts. Simone began cumming. As soon as the doctor was done, she moves her hands seeing that she had cum around 10 times. “…this may be an issue…” “sorry! I really can’t control it!” “It’s ok. I just need to test something. Is it ok if I poke your breasts a few times? “ “go ahead.” Simone said. She pokes a few times before the door opens and in walks another doctor. “You wanted to see me?” “Yes. I need a sample of her orgasmic fluids.” “Ok.” She got a small pice of rubber ready. “3, 2, 1” the doctor sucks on Simone’s nipple. Cum sprayed out, filling the rubber like a balloon. They stop. “Run it through the system.” Miya says. “You ok?” “Yeah…” Simone replied. “Good… Because I’m not done! Coochie coochie coo!” Simone laughed like a maniac as her nipples were lightly poked. The doctor stopped. “Alright. So it appears your sensitivity is off the charts… here.” She stripped. “I’ll do the rest of the exam like this so I don’t have to wash my clothes.” She said. “Oh ok.” Simone replied. The doctor licks her lips before she began the exam. She went through the exam, getting soaked as she did. At the end she was drenched. “Well. There’s really only one problem.” “I think I know what it is.” Simone said. “Yeah. Now one more thing… coochie Coochie Coochie Coochie coooooo~~~” a couple pokes to the clit and she sprayed everywhere again. “Stop… please!” Simone said. “Alright alright.” The doctor stopped. She walked next to Simone, getting a pen and clipboard. “Ok. So you’re definitely over sensitive. I haven’t seen anything like this before. I’m going to run a search on my computer and then get back to you.” The doctor went to her computer. Simone sat up and waited. She looked at the spillage on the floor, embarrassed as all hell. Curse her sensitive body! “Ok.” The doctor walks up to her. “I ran the numbers, and, you’re officially the most sensitive person in history.” The doctor said. “…..oh.” Simone cried internally. “Is there any way to fix me?” Simone asked. “Well…”

What’s the doctor’s answer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)