More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by awesomeness98778 awesomeness98778

What's next?

Do I Know You?

Rebecca slightly increases the speed on the treadmill as the next song on her workout playlist begins playing. While continuing her jog, in her peripheral vision, she sees a man getting on the treadmill next to her. Being that this is a public gym, it's not unusual for other people to be here working out. However, looking around her surroundings, Rebecca discovers they are the only ones inside the room.

Of course, of all the treadmills in this room, he had to use the one next to me. Rebecca doesn't have a problem with a stranger jogging next to her. However, when she notices the man is staring at her, she starts having a problem. She tries to ignore him but is unsuccessful. She can't help but want to glance at the man every now and then to see if he's still looking at her. And each she looks at him, he is. He's not even trying to hide that he's doing it.

Having had enough, Rebecca removes her earphones. "Why are you staring at me? Do I know you?"

The man doesn't respond. But with the young woman now looking directly at him, he has a good view of her face.

The man's eyes widen as he scans every inch of the young woman's body. He knows who she is. "I can't believe it! It's you! Rachel!"

"I'm sorry. You have me confused with someone else."

"No, there's no way. You're her. You're my Rachel. Don't you remember me? It's me, Brian. Wait! Hold on a second." Brian stops his treadmill and puts his hand inside his pocket. He pulls out his wallet and removes a photo from it. "You have to remember me. Look at this photo. How could you forget about this?"

Rebecca takes the photo from Brian. In it is him. And to her surprise, in the picture, he's hugging a woman who looks exactly like her.

"We were in Paris two years ago. Shortly after we took that photo, I proposed to you. And you said yes. Don't you remember that day, Rachel?"

"I... I'm sorry. I will admit that the woman in this photo does look like me. But I don't know who you are. And my name is not Rachel. My name is Rebecca Jones."

"What?! No! No! You have to be Rachel! You look exactly like her. I've been searching for you ever since you disappeared."

"Disappeared?"

"Yes, disappeared. I arrived home one day a week before we were to be married. You weren't there. You just vanished. Since that day, I haven't stopped looking for you. Even after the police stopped looking, I didn't stop. I nearly lost my job because I've spent so much time looking for you. If you're not her..." Brian starts to cry. He doesn't want to believe that his Rachel is still out there, missing.

"Hey, don't cry." Rebecca stops her treadmill and goes over to Brian to comfort him. "I'm sorry that your fiance is still missing. But I'm not her. However, I can help you look for her. My husband is a detective."

"No. I refuse to believe you're not Rachel. Tell me about your life. What high school did you go to? Tell me about your family from your side. Tell me anything about you. Please!"

"Well... Uhh... I honestly don't know anything about my past. About a year ago, someone found me lying on the street. When I woke up in the hospital, I didn't know who I was. My husband, Jim, was the detective who tried to help me remember my past. But I wasn't able to remember anything. And no one came forward to identify me. Since I had no place to go, Jim allowed me to live with him. And very quickly, we fell in love and got married. I'm sure Jim would be more than happy to help you. Would you like me to call him?"

"Hold on! Since you don't remember anything about your past, that means there's a possibility that you could still be my Rachel. I just remembered. I have something else that I think will help you remember everything." Brian reaches inside his pocket again and pulls out a pendant. "Here it is. Please look at this for me."

Rebecca looks at the pendant. While it is pretty, she doesn't understand what's so special about the piece of jewelry attached to a string.

"Are you remembering anything?"

"No. What exactly am I supposed to be remembering? What does this pendant have to do with Rachel?"

"Maybe if I swing it, you'll remember. Keep looking at the pendant, Rachel. Watch it swing back and forth, back and forth."

"My name is not-" Rebecca stops speaking as she watches the pendant swing closely in front of her face. She can hear Brian's voice. But she can't make out what he's saying. Her focus is entirely on watching the pendant swing. She's starting to feel... Sleepy.


The sound of someone snapping their fingers wakes the sleeping woman up. However, she doesn't realize she was asleep. But she now knows who she is. She is Rachel White, going to be Rachel Addams after she marries the handsome, perfect man standing before her.

"Brian." Rachel starts to cry tears of joy. "Oh my god! Brian! I don't know how I forgot about you. I don't know what happened to me. The last thing I remember is walking home from work and... And..."

"Hey, it's already." Brian wraps his arms around his fiancé, happy that she's back. "I don't care what happened to you while you were gone or why you disappeared in the first place. All that matters is I found you. We can now get married. You do still want to marry me, right, Rachel?"

"Of course, Brian. I would love to be your wife. And I promise. I will never forget about you again."

1 Week Later

Rachel passionately makes out with Brian as he carefully carries her upstairs. They have just arrived home from their beautiful wedding ceremony, an event that neither of them will ever forget.

Using his foot, Brian kicks the bedroom door open. He enters the room and gently tosses his wife onto the bed. With today being the best day of his life, there's only one thing Brian can think of doing to make it even better. As he removes his suit, Rachel does the same and removes her wedding dress. Soon, the two of them are naked, and both of them are equally eager to end the night with a bang. Although, one of them might be more enthusiastic than the other.

"So, what do you want to do with the wedding dress? Do you want to save it? Our daughter might be able to wear it when she gets married."

"Well, who says we're going to have a daughter? We could have a son. But let's not talk about kids yet. Right now, I want you inside me. Hurry up and make me your woman, Brian."

Brian has a big smile on his face. He's excited and hopeful he'll spend the rest of his life with the woman he loves. He doesn't care about what may have happened to Rachel while she was gone. All he cares about right now is finally having that night of passion he's always dreamed about. After snapping his fingers, his smile grows bigger as Rachel hops off the bed and kneels before him.

"How may I serve you, Master?"

2 Months Later

Rachel wanders through the store with a half-fill shopping cart. There are only a few items left on her shopping list. As she grabs a box of cereal from the shelf, she hears someone behind her say, "Excuse me, Miss."

She turns around and sees a man she doesn't know. Or at least, the man doesn't look familiar to her. "Do I know you?"

The man goes to respond. But he stops, and his eyes widen when he realizes who he's talking to. "Oh my god! It's you! I finally found you! What happened to you, Rebecca? You went to the gym to work out but never returned home. Are you alright? Where have you been the last few months?"

"I'm sorry. You have me confused with someone else. My name is Rachel Addams."

"There's no way I would ever misidentify your beautiful face. You're Rebecca Jones, my wife. Come on, Rebecca. Don't you remember me? It's me. Your husband, Jim? Here. Maybe this will help you remember."

Jim reaches inside his pocket. Just as Jim is about to remove the item he's holding from his pants, he stops when he hears another man's voice.

"Hey, Rachel. I found the paper towels. The store must have moved them." Brian places the paper towels in the shopping cart. As he kisses his wife's head, he notices the man looking at them. "Hey, Rachel, who's this?"

"No one, Brian. Come on. We only need to get a few more items, and then we can go home."

Rachel and Brian quickly walk away, leaving Jim by himself. Jim debates in his head about following them. But when he sees Brian grabs Rebecca's ass, he gets angry.

Letting go of the pendant in his pocket, Jim rushes out of the store. He doesn't know who that guy is. But he'll make him pay for taking what was once his. He'll find Rebecca again one day and help remind her who she is. But until then, Jim hopes Rebecca isn't pregnant with that guy's child.


A/N: I hope you all enjoyed the chapter. About time I wrote one of my storyline ideas from my list of storyline ideas I have. This idea is one of my older ones that I probably thought of many months ago. All I wrote was 'two hypnotists hypnotize the same woman.' Just reading that made me think of this whole chapter.

In case you're wondering, I have 35 different ideas for different storylines for Hypno Captions left on that list, and I added my newest idea to that list literally earlier today. I'm not kidding. A few of the ideas on that list I'm a bit unsure about writing as I'm not sure if you guys would like them or not. But most of the ideas on the list are storylines or chapters I want to write. So, I'm not going to be running out of things to write for Hypno Captions anytime soon.

Now, I'm sure you guys have some questions about this chapter like who is Rebecca/Rachel? Which is the real one? Was Rachel really Brian's fiancé? Was Rebecca really found and woke up in a hospital with no memory of who she was? Well, I'm not sure if I'm going to write another chapter for this storyline or not. I do have answers to these questions. But I'm not sure how to answer them all without just straight-up answering. So, as of right now, I have no plans to write another chapter for this storyline. But if you guys like the chapter, let me know.

The next chapter I write is going to be a new storyline with an idea that I wrote on my list. I am still super busy. Don't know when I'll publish it. But until I see you all again, I hope you have a nice day. The image was generated in PixAI.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)