More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by MistWolf MistWolf

How does Demi react to realizing that she now lives in a world where she will be required to be naked at all times for at least the next twenty-four years?

Distressed Demi’s Disrobing Part 1

Upon realizing that she now lives in a world where she will be required to be naked at all times for the next twenty-four years as in until her 50th birthday on August 20, 2042, the incredibly freaked out Demi feels herself begin crying.

Feeling sorry for Demi her doctor waits for her to stop crying as he knows that this new world order will be a big adjustment for all of the women in the world and for the men of the world as well.

However, as the doctor waits for Demi to stop crying he can't help but realize that being legally required to be naked at all times will be particularly difficult for people like Miss Lovato.

Because as a world-famous celebrity with millions of fans she and others like her will in a sense be even more on display than women who are not celebrities.

How long does it take Demi to stop crying? Does her doctor wait for her to stop crying on her own or does he try to comfort her in order to help her accept the world’s new laws more easily? Also, is Demi able to undress herself or does she need help?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)