More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by aksell aksell

Where to begin?

Discovering your sexuality (bi)

I thought becoming an Alpha would solve everything. I could have any kind of sex I want, do anything I want.

I was wrong, I'm still just as confused on my 18th birthday as I was before.

My name is Ian Adams, and growing up it had been tough. I was an only child and my dad already had a low libido, so I didn't get to see a healthy sexual relationship modeled in the home. Sure, I got to see how an Alpha should carry himself. My dad loved my mom and kept her happy , but he also never stood up to get a drink, didn't worry about money, didn't think about keeping the house clean. He just had fun and made the most of life. In the cases where my dad needed to use his Alpha voice he could, but it was just never really necessary. That's why it really hurt to fail this much at being an Alpha.

It was my 18th birthday and now I was the Alpha. I woke up to a massive breakfast and my parents smiling faces. After congratulating me on the big day, my mom asked me a question with just a bit of excitement in her voice.

"So what's first, now that you're our big, strong Alpha?" She turned to me showing off just a hint of her cleavage.

I wanted to ask her to get down on her knees and jerk me off, but now that it was about to actually happen my mind was racing. What if I couldn't have sex right? I didn't know what I was supposed to do now. I didn't want to disappoint my parents or start our new relationship off on a bad foot. I just can't do this yet.

"I was thinking about heading over to a friends house and hanging out." My mom furrowed her brow at that and looked at my dad in confusion.

"Okay, buddy. We'll be here if you need anything." My mom shot my dad an annoyed look. She had hoped that he would ask me why I wasn't fucking her right then. If it had been yesterday she wouldn't have even thought of expressing her annoyance, but now my dad's a beta too.

I thought about what I was going to do as I scarfed down my breakfast to get out of the awkward room. Going to Ben's house to wait out some of the storm should work. Ben was an Alpha buddy I had who was a few years older. He was almost as unlucky as me with no sisters, but at least he had a younger brother he could order around. Ben wasn't into dudes, but he sure used Tristan for everything but sex. Tristan cooked for Ben, cleaned for Ben, he mowed the lawn, he did the grocery shopping. Ben's mom Tammy was on full time sex doll duty and that (along with his dad having to make money for the family) left Tristan to take care of everything.

I was such good friends with Ben that we had an open door policy. When I walked into his house I saw a scene I'd seen a thousand times. Ben was beating his brother’s ass at video games, while his mom blew Ben. As I walked in Tristan slid down to the floor to sit criss-cross-applesauce next to his gagging mom. I flopped down in the seat he had previously occupied. I shot him a sympathetic look as Ben clapped me on the back.

"What's up, bro? Why do you look like that. Was your mom a bad fuck or something? You're an Alpha now; there's no reason to be all gloomy."

"I don't know if my mom's a good fuck…" I explained the whole situation and that I was scared I was going to be bad.

He responded with a chuckle, "Alright, easy peasy; get those pants off. I can take a few minutes off mom's mouth."

His mom got the idea and slide over to my side of the couch while I took my pants off. Ben unpaused his game, it was actually probably good I was taking his mom. This game was closer than I thought and Tristan might actually win. As I slide out of my underwear I looked down at my dick and just sighed. It was plenty big, for a natural dick at least, at 6 and a half inches. The issue is it was completely limp.

As I look up from dick I make eye contact with Tammy. She gave me a warm knowing smile as she reached out to take my dick in her hand. Then she leaned forward and slowly started kissing my head. It felt good, but the whole situation was just too weird. My best friend was next to me screaming his head off at a video game and I was trying to get my spaghetti hard in his mom's mouth. I guess he was screaming so much because the game was really close.

—————

Tammy enveloped my head in her mouth and the warmness feels really good, but when she started sucking is when I really start feeling something. I'm just starting to get in the groove as the game ends in Ben throwing the controller. He had actually lost one. The shock of the controller whipping across the room deflated what little erection I had pretty quick. After getting Tristan to pick up the broken bits of controller he turned to me "Mind if my brother jerks off to you, I like to let him have a little fun when he can take a game off me"

At the question I feel a little twitch in my dick. I wasn't gay or anything but you had to admit that Tristan was attractive. I would never go out of my way to do anything with a guy, and he was Ben's beta so it's not like anything would ever really happen anyway. Now though, if I let it happen he would pull out his dick and jerk it to me and his mom.

"Uhh, yeah. It's no problem." I shrug trying not to give away that the idea had turned me on. His mom pushed her nose into my pelvis and looked up at me giving me a wink.

Tristan looked at me and smiled as he slide down his pants and pulled out his dick. That smile melted away any anxiety I had.

The dick that sprung out of those jeans was impressive whether you had any gay leanings or not. It was probably 9 inches and was thick enough it would be hard to get your hand around. Just from looking at it my dick had gotten hard as a rock. Tammy looked between me and Tristan and got a little smirk on her face.

"Ben, would you mind if I sucked Tristan's dick. He did so good he deserves it." She punctuated the question with a long lick along the bottom of my dick.

"Well Mom, that wouldn't be fair to our guest," Ben replied jokingly

"Oh yeah, I've never fit two dicks in my mouth before." That's when it clicked. This woman was a succubus. She was going to blow me and Tristan at the same time, aka have an excuse to rub our dicks together.

"Is that cool with you, Ian?"

"Mmhhmm," I said gritting my teeth.

Tristan stood up and I got to get a look at his ass. With all of the chores he had been doing it really was a sight to be seen. He sat down thigh to thigh with me and slid all the way forward so his mom had better access to his dick.

"Oh baby, you two are still just too far apart. Tristan slide up on Ian's lap." I nearly exploded just hearing the suggestion.

That's when Tristan sat right down on my lap and his mom grabbed our dicks and squeezed them together. He looked down at me with an inquisitive look. It seemed like he was just curios if I was still into it, but what he didn't expect was for me to be looking at him. When he made eye contact I could feel my balls boiling and my load starting to build. I stared deep into the those warm eyes and shot a massive load deep into Tammy's throat.

"Woah bro, see you did fine. You got this, buddy. Alright Tristan, time for round two. Get your ass over here."

Tammy walked me to the door and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. She whispered to me "You just have to tell them, Ian. You're the Alpha; it'll be fine"

With that she closed the door and left me out in the cold. My head was spinning and I had no idea what to do.

What do you think of it

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)