More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kimmyk Kimmyk

What happens next?

Discover The Necklace's Powers On The Street

As you walk out of the pawn shop, rain starts to pour down.

'God fucking damn it' you think to yourself, not having an umbrella or a jacket. 'Of fucking course this would happen now'.

You begin walking back to your house, getting soaked from the rain. After a few minutes, you think 'I just wish it would stop raining.' The moment these thoughts enter your head, you feel something strange in the necklace, almost like the pendant is getting warmer as the rain immediately ceases.

You stop dead in your tracks, and look up at the sky. The grey clouds are still present, but the rain has completely stopped. 'No way." you think in disbelief. "Could it be?..the necklace? No, it couldn't be. It must just be a coincidence.'

You keep walking, but you can't stop thinking about if this necklace actually has the powers the woman from the shop said it has. You decide to test it out. 'I wish the sun would come back out', you think. You feel the same warming feeling from the necklace again, as all the grey clouds immediately dissipate and the sun starts shining down. "Holy shit" you say under your breath. "It's..it's real?"

You see a woman walking down the sidewalk coming from the other direction, putting her umbrella away. You decide to do one last test to be sure. "Excuse me, ma'am!" you shout to get her attention. "Could you hop on one leg for me?" you ask, as you feel the necklace activate once more.

"Um, sure!" the stranger says, as she starts jumping on one leg.

'Stop hopping and introduce yourself to me', you think as the necklace gets warmer.

The woman stops. "I'm Rachel" she says.

"Nice to meet you, Rachel. Have a great day!" you say as you keep walking.

'Holy fucking shit, this necklace works' you think to yourself, as you continue walking home, awestruck by the powers you now posses.

What do you do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)