More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Kimmyk Kimmyk

What do you do now?

Visit Your Ex

You can't stop thinking about Hannah. She's the the reason you got this necklace in the first place and now that you possess this power, your mind is full of possible things you could do to her. Maybe make her fall in love with you again, or be spiteful and get . Maybe both? You think to yourself: 'I wish Hannah would call me and invite me over'. You feel the necklace activate as you feel your phone start to vibrate. You pull your phone out of your pocket, and just as expected, it's Hannah calling.

"Hello?" you answer.

"Hey John, it's Hannah" she says calmly. "I know we just broke up but..do you think you'd want to come over?".

"Yeah, sure I can." you reply with a grin. "I'll be over in a little bit."

You hang up the phone. The obvious immorality of what you're doing doesn't bug you in the slightest. Hannah broke your heart, and now you're going to do whatever you want with her. You start walking over to her house as your mind continues to race, trying to decide exactly what to do to her first. You also remember Hannah's family: her twin sister and her mother, and how you could have fun with them too. Or maybe that would be too far? You'll decide when you get there.

As you get closer, you decide to try something out from the get go, to test your powers more. 'I wish that when I arrive, Hannah will be completely naked and her and her family won't think that's out of the ordinary'. The necklace warms up, telling you that it's working.

You arrive at Hannah's house and knock on the door. She answers the door, and as expected, her fully nude body is on display.

"Hey.." she says, greeting you. "Come in."

You enter her house straight into the living room and she closes the door behind her.

"I have to be honest John, I'm really not sure why I invited you over after we just broke up, but just..something compelled me to do it."

"It's okay." you tell her, trying not to ogle her bare tits. She was a prude the whole time you were dating. She never let you see her naked, or do anything sexual with her at all. "I know why you invited me over."

Hannah looks puzzled. "Oh?" she asks. "Why's that?"

"You regret breaking up with me before ever giving me a blowjob, so you invited me over to suck my cock." you tell her

Hannah gets closer to you and places her hand on your bulge over your pants. "Y'know, you're completely right." she says with a smile. "It really wasn't fair of me to break up with you before ever giving you a blowjob. How about we head up to my room and fix that?"

"Oh no." you reply. "You should just drop to your knees and do it here."

Hannah looks at you, confused and disgusted. "Right here!? In the living room!? No way, my family's home!"

You do your best to hide a smile. "C'mon Hannah, you know no one has a problem with you doing sexual things anywhere in the house."

"Fuck, you're totally right. I'll just do it here." Hannah says as she drops to her knees. "I'm sorry, that's such an obvious thing for me to forget."

She unbuttons your pants and pulls your pants down with your underwear, revealing your fully erect cock. "Shit," she says. "I had no idea how big you are."

She opens her mouth and starts to suck on the head of your dick. You've never gotten a blowjob before, so it's already difficult not to cum. She slowly takes more and more of your cock down her throat. "Damn, you're really good at this." you tell her. "You love giving me head, don't you?". "Mm-hmm" she replies with a nod, looking up at you. She sucks your cock faster, taking it all the way until she starts to gag. After a while, it becomes too much to handle. You grab the back of her head and say "I'm gonna cum, make sure you swallow all of it." You pull her head in, and shoot your load down her throat. You hold her head down until you've finished cumming before letting go.

She takes your cock out of her mouth and looks up at you again. "Mmm, that was great. I LOVE sucking your dick." she says, wiping her mouth. "So.. are we done here?" she asks.

Do you keep playing with her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)