More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lord of the Dance Lord of the Dance

What's next?

Disclaimers

This story contains a great deal of Netorase flavored Swinging, Futa x Female, Femboy x Female, and Futa x Femboy. If any of this content is objectionable to you, then I would not recommend reading further! If you are unsure of your interest, then I strongly encourage giving it a try and seeing how you feel!

I want to assure all readers who like Netorase that this story will not evolve into cheating nor Netorare. The focus of this story is Netorase in a happy, though still flawed, relationship, and that will not be changing.

If you are a reader who enjoys their Netorase with heavier cheating and Netorare elements, then please be aware you will leave mostly unsatisfied. Despite that, however, you might still enjoy a few of the many routes I have planned. This story will cater to a lot of fetishes, and some overlap will be present.

As a warning for the future, there will be portions of the story with more negative emotions and potentially even outcomes. That being said, bad endings will not be common and they won't undercut any of the character's behaviors during their relevant routes. I will try to use them tactically, as I do not like bad endings for their own sake!

Tags will only be added once they are relevant to the story, and I will try to keep them generally applicable. I want to avoid a laundry list of tags if possible, as I find that practice makes it difficult to discern if you will actually enjoy a story's content or not.

Please feel free to give me any comments or feedback that you can think of. I read every comment you all leave, and always take them into consideration when writing my next parts! I just don't respond because the comment system on CHYOA is rather awkward, so please don't take it personally <3.

Thank you for reading!

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)