More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kristinorth11 kristinorth11

What's next?

Disciplined girl

You stare at him, perhaps unconsciously, you just can't take your eyes off of him, his glasses, his well kept short beard, his short hair, his delicious brown skin, you're hypnotised by his appearance, even when you're supposed to be answering stupid biology questions, he steals all of your attention, he's reading a book, although you can't tell its title.

You start playing with your hair, a subtle playful smile on your face, your eyes wide open, you're not even dissimulating it anymore, you're almost drooling for him, your friends would be laughing at you so hard if they weren't too busy being nerds about frogs or whatever, and unlike Mr. Smith they look like geeks doing it.

He looks up at the students and you quickly look down at your exam, you don't even know if he noticed you staring, and you can't avoid looking at your phone that is resting right on the table, it's 2:44, 16 minutes before you have to give an empty exam to him and you die of shame, maybe he even saw you staring and is gonna make fun of you for it, not even your humiliation kink can save you from that one, so you do the only thing you can think of that would save you in this situation, you open your phone, lower the brightness, lower the volume, and look up wtf is a mitochondria.


The bell rings and everyone goes to the front to give their exams and you just about manage to answer half of yours before doing the same, with a smile on your face you place that damn piece of paper on his desk and get ready to leave when he picks it up and, after a quick look, says:

"Stay here for a minute, we need to talk"

You almost protest this but just decide its easier to just do what he says, after almost everyone left he tells the last guy to close the door behind him and he does, leaving the both of you alone for what's gonna be a long scolding.

"So, your test is halfway done and none of it is correct"

"I... don't have it easy at home" you lie while putting on a puppy face.

"I know, you can't stop talking about your new phone while I give my class"

Oof, he's totally right about that one.

"I, I..."

You can't find anything to say, your heart sinks as the realisation sets in, you might have to repeat this Biology class and your dad is not gonna be happy, your phone, your clothes, everything that defines you is on the line and if Mr. Smith decides to fail you everything could be gone, confiscated and grounded, all because of his stupid handsome face.

"I also saw you staring at me"

Your heart skips a beat, you look at him with a genuinely worried face now turning pale from the shock, he probably saw you drooling on your damn desk, there's no way he's letting you pass now.

"You know the university doesn't approve of student teacher relationships"

Your heart beats even faster now, he's gonna tell your parents and now they're gonna kick you out or send you to jail or something, truly apocalyptic possibilities flash your mind before his next words.

"But there's a way to get you a passing grade" he says.

You immediately fall to your knees and start begging.

"Please please please, I don't have any money but I'll sell if it means not failing this class" you are on the verge of tears.

"I never asked you for money Ms. Doe, and I'll let you know I disagree with the university, what happens between adults is between them"

You slowly look up to him, your heart still beating fast, your hands sweaty, his handsome face doesn't distract you from his nerdsplained offer, you start almost drooling again, stunned by his words, you almost want to hurt yourself to check if it's real.

"What do you want me to do?" you say lowly, almost whispering.

"Close the blinds and lock the door"

You immediately get up and scramble around the classroom, closing all windows and blind in an accidentally obvious manner, before rushing to the door and not only locking it but jamming it with a chair before running back and dropping to your knees again, with your head right where he wants it, he begins unbuckling his pants.

"If only you had this energy in my class you wouldn't need to do this"

"But I love doing this"

Your heart is beating faster than ever, John doesn't even react, he just takes out his erect dick, a nice 6 inches of veiny cock now stands in front of you, this is what wet dreams are made of.

You quickly get to licking from the balls and working your way up but he stops you before you get to the tip.

"Have you ever done this before?"

"No, sorry Mr. Smith"

"Just call me John, and it's clear this is your first time, as with everything you do in my class, your sloppy work is not worthy of my time"

Your heart skipped a beat once again, now in a horny way, it turns out your humiliation kink is working just fine now, you're reaching levels of slut you didn't think you were capable of.

"Sorry John, what can I do now?"

"Well, while I don't know much about techniques, I do know that you have an organ made for this specific purpose"

God, he just can't stop himself from talking like that, you stare at him for a second before realising what he means and quickly getting up, taking off your pants and sitting on his lap, sliding his dick deep into your pussy, it feels great but it's the little moan he makes when you sit on it that truly makes you swoon, you blush as much as humanly possible as you start bouncing on his cock, he breathes heavily and grabs your asscheeks to you to go harder.

"Have you ever... done this before?" he asks.

"Never" you moan.

"That's what I love... about biology, we were made for this"

You fully drop your ass on his lap to shut him up, he moans again, it's like music to your ears, you shake your ass a little from side to side before bouncing again, he loves it and you know it, he can't take his eyes from your ass and you wonder if he ever thought about this while you were doing presentations, because you know you did, a lot. He spanks your ass and pushes you down again, he seems to like it when you go all the way, and you love it when he's all the way in.

"Are you on birth control, Ms. Doe?"

"No, and you can call me Jane"

"I'll call you however I want, whore"

He picks your ass up and lets it drop down again, his words were like a password for you, you moan and look up at the ceiling as the best orgasm of your life starts, you shake and squirt on his cock and balls, you almost fall down but he grabs you with his strong hands, keeping you in place as you cum all over his hard veiny cock.

"Ohhhh, oh fuck, I love you Mr. Smith, I love you so fucking much"

"I noticed you got red whenever I scolded you in front of the class"

Huh, so maybe it's not as much of a secret as you thought, how humiliating, and how convenient for you.

"This is perfect, I love you" you are .

"When was your last period?" he sounds even more horny now, even though you haven't moved in like 10 seconds.

"Around a week ago" you say.

Without another word, he quickly grabs your ass and moves it up before letting it drop again, you feel his hot cum splash into your womb, you moan once again as he fills you with his seed, his wife must not give him much attention because that load was weeks in the making but that's alright because he has you now.

The flow of cum stops and you give your ass one last shake before getting up slowly, letting his cum covered cock flop onto his lap, he breathes heavily as he grabs some tissues from his shoulderbag, cleaning his cock first before helping you clean your dripping pussy.

"So, you're ovulating and not on birth control, I didn't use a condom and pumped what seemed like a gallon of semen into you"

"It's gonna be a scandal when I get pregnant" you joke.

"Nothing that I haven't done before" he says, you are now pissed.

"You have done this with other girls?"

"What, did you think you were special?"

God, he knows how to you, you almost want to hop on this dick again and make sure this one is special.

"So what should I expect, an A?"

"You should expect to buy baby products and a passing grade as I promised, come back before grading if you want that A"

While you are still picking up your pants he is already heading for the door.

"Oh, and I'm single, just saying in case you thought otherwise"

He closes the door behind him, you slide your pants on and throw away the cum drenched tissues, the finals are gonna be awesome.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)