More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jakelyon jakelyon

What does Mark see next?

Dildo Action

It was nearly a week before Mark found his next visual object. He had gone farther out than normal, and soon found a young woman undressing, as he gazed in her window she began to undress. She was about 25, very thin, with brownish hair, and a sizable set of tits. Her knockers were not more than B cups, but they looked huge on her thin rib cage, and next to her skinny arms. Mark started to jack off when she took off her bra revealing her pointed pink nipples. Her aureoles were light pink, and he could see a thin outline of veins crisscrossing around the nipples. She stood in front of the mirror, and rubbed her hands across her chest, making her nipples stand up. Mark could see her cunt glisten with her pussy juice as she massaged her nipples. She worked one hand down to her bush, and worked her fingers up and down her wet slit. She rubbed her clit, and Mark could see it become erect, poking out from between her puffy cunt lips.

Mark thought that the show was over when she pulled out her electric toothbrush, but then he watched as she turned it on. Mark could hear the buzzing vibration of the motor, and when the woman pressed it against her erect clit Mark realized that she used this device as more than a toothbrush. She rubbed the buzzing cylinder against her self, and Mark could see her nipples crinkle and become even more swollen as she masturbated. Her hips began to pump back and forth, and she raised her hand up and pulled at her fat, engorged nipples. When she climaxed Mark could see her pussy juice running down the inside of her firm thighs, and she humped her hips meeting the thrusts of her imaginary lover. Mark pumped his cock, spurting his load on the side of her house and he watched the woman masturbate.

She continued to stand in front of the mirror and bring herself to climax with the toothbrush vibrator until she had come three more times. Her cunts lips were puffy, and swollen with her lust. Her nipples were red from the pulling and tugging that she gave them. Mark jacked his second load as he watched her air fucking herself. When she finally set the toothbrush down Mark thought that she had finally had enough. Then he watched as she pulled out a device from under her bed. When she unwrapped it he realized that it was a massive dildo. She placed it on the floor, and Mark noticed that the massive fake cock was mounted on a heavy base to keep it upright. Mark's tired cock sprang back to life as he watched her position her dripping cunt over the huge phallus.

The dildo was at least 20 inches long, and had a fist sized cock head. She spread her pussy lips wide with her hands, and Mark could see her cunt juice dripping from the pink tunnel of her twat. She slowly began to rub her cunt back and forth over the massive head of the fake cock, rubbing her erect clit against the hard plastic. She slowly worked her fuck hole onto the massive plastic pole, until she had the entire head inside of her. Then she slowly lowered her self down the length of the plastic shaft until she had taken about three quarters it length into her pussy.

The woman began to rhythmically hump up and down, and legs trembling from the strain, as she fucked herself with the simulated cock. She rose up and down, letting her cunt take the full width, and length of the shaft. Her clit was pressed against the hard shaft, and the faster she fucked herself, the more friction she got against her clit. Her pussy juice ran down the plastic cock, and pooled at the base of it. Her hands went to her abused, stiff nipples, twisting them as she filled her cunt with the massive shaft. When she climaxed she yelled loudly, "Fuck me with your hard shaft, Fill me with your cock," as she shook in orgasm.

Mark Shot his wad watching the woman climax. She drove the shaft deeply into her cunt as she yelled and screamed in pleasure. Mark could not believe how hard she pulled her nipples. She stretched her long teats, milking them as she reached an intense orgasm. He had never imagined that a woman could take such a massive pole into her cunt.

More Toys?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)