More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by daciasdesire daciasdesire

More Toys?

Mark remembers one of his own.

Mark waited expectantly outside the woman's window for the show to continue but much to his disappointment she started to pack the toys away and disappeared from view. Mark could hear the shower running but decided against waiting for her to get out. He thought that she was most likely cleaning herself off from her work out and therefore probably not going to continue afterwards. He zipped his pants up and made his way cautiously back to his place.

After returning home and getting himself a beer Mark had sometime to reflect on what he had seen on his previous two outings. He got think that wouldn't it be great if he could some how be able to watch these people getting up to things all during the day and not just at night time where he had the cover of darkness to hide. An idea struck him that he still had the video camera in his closet that had been lent to him by a friend in order to make a video of their wedding. What if he took the camera out with him and taped whatever he was able to find. He might also be able to make some money from the tapes that he made if he was just careful whom he sold them to. His mind was racing pretty fast and he realized he would have to get something recorded first.

Excitedly he went to the closet in his bedroom and took down the box he had hidden just incase he was broken into. Contained inside was a small handheld camera that he had used last month and also more importantly was a couple of blank tapes that had been left over. Unfortunately the battery would take sometime to recharge and it would be almost midnight before Mark could get out again. Mark decided to pass the time with another beer while he waited.

The spare time gave him a chance to thing about where would he be able to find a suitable target at this time of night. Most working people would be safely tucked up in bed asleep and therefore not up to anything Mark would find interesting. He racked his brain but the only thing he could come up with was their was a house party happening down the end of the street with a bunch of last years high school student home on college holidays. It would be risky, as these could be people wondering around outside but he also knew from his time in college what went on at these parties.

With the battery now fully charged would was the risky worth the potential gain or would Mark play it safe like he had the last two times.

Where does Mark decide to go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)