More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Panzer68 Panzer68

What's next?

Dig through her closet

Lauren sloshed her way into her bedroom and as soon as she laid eyes on her large closet an idea got into her head. Lauren’s closet was full of old clothes, trinkets and everything that Lauren had tossed in there and promptly forgot. Usually Lauren didn’t clean her closet besides the odd clothing reshuffle and laundry day so it had gotten pretty full over the years. She opened the doors and quickly found several old boxes way in the back. She clumsily got out some of the bigger ones and quickly opened them up. The first few were filled with some usual stuff. Yearbooks, old toys, worn out pairs of shoes, souvenirs from various vacations and other such things. Lauren had gotten through about half of the boxes and was starting to loose hope that something fun could be found. As she was tearing open the next box she found something unexpected. In it was a plastic bag, Lauren did not recall having place that there, but her drunken mind was not the best job of reminding her of anything. Lauren quickly opened the bag and her face lit up with nostalgia as she laid her eyes on the contents of the bag.

What did she find?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)