More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dialectic dialectic

What are the rules?

Different rules for different people

"On your fridge you will find a small white board with a non permanent marker. You may write different rules for each of your roommates, that they will follow.

"Whatever rule you write onto that board for one of your roommates, that roommate will follow. The other roommates will be exempt from the rule (unless you write it for each of them as well), but they won't question the existence of the rule or why your roommate is following it. There are of course a few exceptions/rules for yourself.

* Most importantly, they will not follow rules which would hurt them or someone else permanently.

* "Just do everything I tell you to" or any variation of that does not work. This would be way too boring.

* The rules will only be followed within your house (more accurately your estate).

"You can change which rules apply to which roommates simply by writing a different rule. They won't question the change.

"A maximum of 4 rules can be added for the day, between your three roommates, so that one roommate can have two rules and the other two can have one each, and so on. You are allowed to make exactly one rule that applies to all roommates. If you need a lot of space to describe a rule, there might not be left enough for other rules! Also you can start with one rule in the morning and then add other rules later on, as long as it´s not past 11:59 am). The rules of a new day take effect in the morning (6 am to be exact).

Well that is pretty much it. I know this is a lot to take in and it seems unbelievable, but it´s not a joke. Just a gift from a man that was in your shoes. Now have fun and live a little. And feel free to experiment.

Count Mesmero"

How does Steve react ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)