More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by birdking birdking

so where do we begin?

Different Strokes

Aoi Asahina loved the feeling of cool water washing over her body. powerful strokes of her well tanned arms sent her flying at speeds never before seen. a few more rounds through the pool and her training would be done for the night. taking one deep breath in submerged herself. a pair of eyes looked through the women's locker room window, a smile spreading across the unseen figure.

Aoi pulled herself out of the pool stretching her limbs out after a good routine so as to stay loose, as her considerable assets jiggled like the jelly filled confections she loved. " finally starting to get back into form" she walked forward into the girls room only to notice it was dark. "hello is anyone the-" *crack*

some time later Aoi had awoken feeling sore all over. stumbling to get up she noticed quite a few tings in the full length mirror. first and foremost her swimsuit and towel were gone. secondly her body was covered in a thick sheen of sweat and large blotches of white with a large majority covering her mouth, chest, and rear. on instinct her tongue darted to the solid white substance and instantly she was treated to something that had a similar flavor to sea salt. not bad just odd. worried she instantly checked on her locker only to see it ripped off it's hinges and her clothes, backpack, cellphone, room key, even her E-Hand book missing. the terror turned to despair as the chimes of the morning bell began.

What does she do to get out of this situation.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)