More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Doom911 Doom911

What is the root of honesty?

Different Routes for Different roots.

While Spike was exploring the crystal coated cavern he noted that there was more than one path. Branching out he saw a tunnel sparkling with amethyst almost the same color as his sister's magic he could feel a magical pull from the path akin to the many times Twilight had experimented on him. One of the paths had an odd pink hue that looked like Rose Quartz a favorite of Rarity's when it came to making hair pieces as he approached he could swear he heard the sound of laughter coming from within, probably just his ears playing tricks on him in the darkening twilight. To the east he noted a branching path to the left lined with jutting blue sapphire crystals Spike thought he smelled the familiar aroma Rarity he thought or at least her spring perfume, on the right a glow in soft yellow summer lights he felt the warmth of a hearth of someone caring and finally in the center a rainbow of reflecting light making the tunnel a wash in shimmering prismatic colors.

Time was limited though which path should I make my way down Spike wondered. "Don't want to get lost and I could always come back another time."

Which path does Spike take?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)