More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mr.z mr.z

Which Curse Did the Witch Choose?

Dicknose Curse

"I'll bet you're excited for this weekend," your mom says as she drives you over to Sally's house. "Not many parents would want their kid staying alone with a girl for a weekend... but I trust you."

"Yeah, thanks Mom," you say, looking out the window at the big houses you drive past. Sally's family is pretty well to do, so she lives in one of the more expensive neighborhoods.

"Now I trust you and Sally but I know what hormones can do to young people. Especially to her. So be sure not to bite off more than you can chew." Your mom warns you as she gives the typical parent speech.

"Mom, we aren't having, The Talk, right? I think I'm okay when it comes to that kind of stuff." You say knowing about sex and being in a relationship long enough with Sally to let things take their time. Which you hope is soon.

"I know, I know. I'm not oblivious to what two dating teenagers are up to. I trust you Steven. Just make sure you two use protection." Your mom hands you something before giving you a peck on the cheek. "Well, well, here we are!" Your mom pulls up to Sally's house, a huge, white semi-mansion like the rest nearby. You look down at what was handed to you and you have two different size condoms. Gross that your mom gave you condoms but at least they'll be put to good use. She probably didn't know which size to give you but you are flattered by the large size she gave to think your dick would fit with it. You then see Sally coming through her front door. 'Thank god' you thought to yourself as you see nothing bad happened to her. You got a little worried that old lady was serious about cursing the person you loved the most. She is wearing a black sleeveless romper with a white t-shirt underneath and knee high white socks. You look at her pretty black, straight hair going down to her shoulders and her beautiful blue eyes. That's all you can see on her face as she is wearing a blue face mask.

"Hello." She yells as she briskly walks to your car. You step out and give her a hug. She then goes over to your mom and gives her a hug through the window. "Thank you ever so much Mrs. Walker. I can't tell you how much I've been looking forward to this."

"Oh I know dear. And I know your nose knows." Your mom says giggling to herself as Sally laughs along. You grab your duffel bag from the back seat.

"Is there anything I can help with?"

"No Babe. I got it."

"I promise you Mrs. Walker that your son is in good hands." Sally says as she walks back to you.

"I know I can trust you dear. You wouldn't lie and let your nose grow." Your mom laughs as she drives away.

"What was that about?" You ask your girlfriend as you two walk towards her house.

"You know."

"I know?" You honestly don't know. "Whats with the mask, do you have the sniffles?

"I am a little backed up but nothing contagious. You'll still get loads of fun from me." You two walk into the house as she locks the front door. As she turns around you grab her from around the waist to pull her in, lifting her up a bit before setting her down with her arms around your shoulders. "Are you as excited as I am Love?"

"You bet." You lean in for a teasing kiss, kissing Sally's mask as you two rest forehead to forehead. There was something blocking her lips though. Weird, you close your eyes and pull down her face mask, kissing her on the lips until you felt something soft and squishy rubbing against your cheek. You break the kiss and couldn't believe what you were seeing. On your girlfriend's face, instead of a nose, it looked like an elephant trunk. The cylindrical tube hanging above her mouth was stretched down to her chin, it was the same skin tone as her face and there was no seam separating the trunk from her face. This thing looked way too real to be a fake party nose, the old lady really is a witch, she CURSED SALLY.

"You alright Stevie?" She asks with a smile on her face as you two finish kissing. "What's the matter? Is there something on my face?" She grabs your hand the awkward silence changing her expression from joking to concerned.

"No, no I'm fine. Just admiring the view." You accidentally say something romantic.

"Oh, you sweet talker." She leans in for another kiss and then you see the skin on the end of her nosed peal back a little bit. The trunk isn't a trunk at all, it is one thousand times worst. Your girlfriend has a penis for a nose.

"I gotta go take a shit." You blurt out killing the sexual tension, then skedaddle to the restroom.

You lock the door behind you. "Don't freak out. Don't freak out. I'm Freaking Out!" You pull out your phone and start looking through pictures. You see you and Sally in some pictures you remember taking but the pics have been altered to give her a dick nose. Even flaccid the thing is huge, its as thick as yours is hard with her small nostrils on the side of it and enough foreskin covering up the head. Can it even get erect? Sadly you find out the answer as you see a dick pick from Sally with a text message saying 'You make me very randy' followed by an eggplant and smiley face emoji.

"I see you're reaping your reward." You look over to the mirror and see the Old Witch in it.

"What did you do?"

"Well, I was thinking of the perfect punishment for you when suddenly I thought. If this kid is such a dickhead, then maybe I'll make his girlfriend have a literal dick on her head. HAHAHA."

"All of this because I broke your garden ornaments? Don't you think that's a bit ." You try pleading to her.

"What can I say. I'm a very petty person. It's amazing what someone can do when they can alter reality with little to no effort. Don't worry though, everyone thinks its fine. Abnormal and weird but fine."

"Please, please change her back. I beg you, I'm sorry."

"Tell you what. I'll undo all of this and make it like a bad dream. There is just one thing you have to do."

"Anything, what is it?"

"The curse will be lifted when you've accepted Sally's new look. If you can love her the same way you once did and the whole cock thing doesn't bother you, then everything will go back to normal." Suddenly the Old Witch's reflection disappeared and yours was the only one remaining. Your mind went racing at all of this goings on. You try to focus, you love Sally more than anything. Surely nothing can stop that, nothing as small as a dick... on her face... where everyone could see it. You focus and try to accept this, the sooner you do the sooner it goes away.

"Okay Steven. You are okay with this. You're gonna go out there and everything is gonna be normal because you love Sally no matter what." You go outside of the bathroom and walk into the living room. You look at the family pictures on the wall. "God dammit." The pictures all show her with a penis for a nose. Even the pictures of her younger, her nose was a lot smaller before middle school. You then see your horrible freak of a girlfriend come in from the kitchen.

"Hi, Love. You know what we should do right now?"

What is She Gonna Suggest?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)