More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by joke999 joke999

The Fights about to begin are you ready?

Dick enters the gym

Dick was filled with disgust as he entered the old gym he practically was raised on. He saw the gym on its bad days, but beer cans & trash everywhere & the fog of cigar & weed smoke all though out the room left Dick in a rage that could takeout an entire gang single handed!

Loud beatings & mumbled screams drew Dicks attention to the main office room. He could overhear Trixx repeatedly smashing her brass-knuckled fist in one of her gang members face & his rubs & his stomach.

"You think I wouldn't know! A Piece of Shit like you SNITCHING BEHIND MY BACK!!!" Trixx finishes her sentence with another "SLAM!" into his stomach. She grabs his hair forward & shouts in his ear, "Well? Got Anything Else To Say, BIG MOUTH!!!?" The Snitch couldn't say anything even if he wanted to as he dangles from the ceiling, bleeding from his mouth. He & everyone else in the gang knew Trixx would keep him there as her human punching bag til he finally stops breathing.

"Hey Trixx!" Dick shouted just outside of her office. "Sorry to interrupt, but you where the one who accepted my challenge right!"

"Well, Well, look who took his sweet ass time getting here" Trixx said smirking as she wiped the blood from here knuckles. "Guess I should thank you for given me more time to teach this snitch how to KEEP HIS FUCKING MOUTH SHUT!!!" As she ended her sentences, she threw another heavy punch in the snitches face, sending him for the rest of the night.

"I could care less how you handle your crew or your business, but your not doing it in my gym anymore!"

"Pfft! You Shitten Me, this hasn't been your turf in years, "Champ." Don't get pissy on someone whose bought your shit when you didn't want it anymore."

"Lets cut the crap we both know why we're here! Since were fighting anyway, lets add the rights to the gym as well."

"Sounds good to me! I'll fuck you up & down all night anyway, so best make it clear that this is my gym for now on!" Trixx's entire gang shouted & cheered for their boss. A fight was about to begin & they had no doubt Trixx would beat the crap out of Dick & prove their gang was the toughest!

Dick rushed into the locker room & got on his gloves & his shorts. He was full of anger & determination, more so than ever before! He wasn't gonna let this biker bitch talk shit about him or ruin his home away from home & get away w/t it. W/t that same speed, he dashed right out of the lockers & into the ring.

"Don't rush anything, 'Dick', I wanna savor every minute of this!" Trixx said as she raised her gloves up w/t a care free attitude on her face.

Dick remarked, "So do I, Bitch!"

The Fights Started! Who gets the advantage?!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)