More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by joke999 joke999

The Fights Started! Who gets the advantage?!

Dick does!

Both Fighters square off each other. Trixx tries to hide the devilish grin she has on her face, she strongly believes her dirty tricks (like the horse shoes in her gloves) will guarantee her victory. But Dick wasn't green, or forgetful, about the mean streets of Detroit like everyone thinks. He has seen that look before on dozens of gang members he had fought in his early days. Trixx had planned something & he wasn't gonna be her pawn!

Dick starts w/t a couple light jabs, knowing Trixx would block them. He gets more aggressive though by pretending to go for a right hook, forcing her to guard her right side; Trixx was now open for Dick to throw a mighty left uppercut. Trixx barely managed to move out of the way; the uppercut only grazed her cheek, but it was more than enough to get her flustered & drive her to the offense.

Dick could see his opponent was losing focus, she was about to make a great mistake. As Trixx throw a heavy right hook at Dick, he slowly moved to her right; sweeping her legs off the ground w/t his left foot.

"Oh Fuck!!" was the only thought going through Trixx's & the rest of the Road Ripper Gang's minds as she slowly fell to the mat face forward. After what seemed like a minute to Trixx, she finally "SLAM!!'ed" onto the mat as the whole gym nearly went silent for a minute.

Dick didn't waste anytime on continuing his . He jumped on her back & head-locked Trixx, punching her right ribs. He then turned Trixx on her back & repeatedly slammed both of his fists into her tits, then squeezed them rough (a signature move he calls "The Titty Takedown") til she finally used her legs to push him off her.

For the first time in a long career in underground boxing, Trixx's horseshoes in her boxing gloves was a huge disadvantage & only slowed her down to give her Opponent the advantage. She mustered most of her strength to get herself back in the fight.

Has the Road Ripper been ripped!?!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)