More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by allegedlyhuman allegedlyhuman

But what is the mechanism that separates the tiers and creates the new social strata?

Dick Size

For better and for worse, the sorting element that moves people into their respective tiers is dick size. At 18, all of a sudden every single person on earth has a subconscious knowledge of whether or not they have to obey commands given by anyone they might run into. For those born with a penis, this is a largely predetermined condition. Everyone bigger than you must be obeyed, and everyone smaller than you has to do as you say. If you don’t have a penis, however, your place in society is a bit more dynamic. Rather than having a fixed place in the social hierarchy, your position aligns with whoever you last had sex with. Not all sex acts change someone’s tier. As far as anyone knows, vaginal or anal intercourse is needed to move up or down the inescapable social ladder. Female virgins are in a unique position therefore in that they cannot be commanded until they are placed in the hierarchy by having sex for the first time.

In this new world, not all commands are treated equally. For example, the survival instinct is capable of overcoming the compulsion to obey a social better’s order. Generally, barring immense personal conviction akin to the survival instinct, about a half inch difference is sufficient to ensure instant obedience to most commands. As the difference in size shrinks, so too does the likelihood that a person will feel compelled to fully obey a command (or carry out all of its implications). While someone with a 7 inch status can have a 5 inch-er take off all their clothes simply by saying “strip” without any issues, a 5.25 commanding the same 5 might only be able to get their top off with the same “strip” command without further specifying that the subject should remove all of their clothes. Additionally, physical proximity seems to have an effect on a command’s duration. Even commands intentionally phrased to have long term effects will stop being effective if either party goes far enough away. Again, size is a factor on how far one needs to go before the compulsion to obey finally ends. Returning to the area does not seem to bring the compulsion to obey the same order back unless the command tied a specific act to a specific place.

While things have definitely changed now that more well endowed people and the people who fuck them can boss around those less fortunate than themselves, the entire world hasn’t been flipped on its head. Centers of power, commerce, and—above all—capital, have largely maintained the social structure we’re all used to. Laws preventing people from being totally separated from their money, property, and the like have generally held people’s civil rights in about the same place. Perhaps the greatest legal changes have come in the reduction of penalties and amendments to the language of various sex-related offenses. After all, it wouldn’t be fair to charge a woman limited to wearing just a bra and panties on somebody else’s order with public indecency, would it? It’s not like she had any choice in the matter.

And so society adjusted to its new rule and carried on. Of course, it has impacted every person differently, including the folks these stories are about.

So who do we follow? How long has it been since the rule came into being? And what are they up to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)