More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Wingd Knight Wingd Knight

Who's hand is it on?

Dick Grayson/Nightwing

Going through his parents' effects was something Dick had put off for well over a decade, and the fact that it took losing and regaining his memories before he finally was able to bring himself to actually do so said something about the quality of 'therapy' he had gotten over the years. He could only imagine how different things could have been for him growing up if he had done so way back when, after all it wasn't every day that you find out your dad's family ring was actually a magical artifact that essentially let you do whatever you wanted! According to John Grayson's journals, he had packed the ring away just before proposing to Dick's mother due to wanting to know if their love was real. It was admirable, but since Dick didn't have anyone in his life he planned on proposing to at the moment- doing that four times with two different women kinda turned him off to the idea- he had nothing stopping him from enjoying the magic of the ring to the fullest.

The only question was, where should he start?

What does he want to do first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)