More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Which Curse Did the Witch Choose?

Dick Breasts

"I'll bet you're excited for this weekend," your mom says as she drives you over to Sally's house. "Not many parents would want their kid staying alone with a girl for a weekend... but I trust you."

"Yeah, thanks Mom," you say, looking out the window at the big houses you drive past. Sally's family is pretty well to do, so she lives in one of the more expensive neighborhoods.

"Now I trust you and Sally but I know what hormones can do to young people. Especially to her. So be sure not to bite off more than you can chew." Your mom warns you as she gives the typical parent speech.

"Mom, we aren't having, The Talk, right? I think I'm okay when it comes to that kind of stuff." You say knowing about sex and being in a relationship long enough with Sally to let things take their time. Which you hope is soon.

"I know, I know. I'm not oblivious to what two dating teenagers are up to. I trust you Steven. Just make sure you two use protection." Your mom hands you something before giving you a peck on the cheek. "Well, well, here we are!" Your mom pulls up to Sally's house, a huge, white semi-mansion like the rest nearby. You look down at what was handed to you and you have two different size condoms. Gross that your mom gave you condoms but at least they'll be put to good use. She probably didn't know which size to give you but you are flattered by the large size she gave to think your dick would fit with it. You then see Sally coming through her front door. 'Thank god' you thought to yourself as you see nothing bad happened to her. You got a little worried that old lady was serious about cursing the person you loved the most. She is wearing a black sleeveless romper with a white t-shirt underneath and knee high white socks. You look at her pretty black, straight hair going down to her shoulders and her beautiful blue eyes.

You climb out of the car and grab your stuff.

"Bye mom see you in a couple days."

You close the car door and your mom drives off. You're looking forward to a weekend of fun.

"Hey baby." You say as you walk up to her.

Sally pulls you into a tight embrace kissing you passionately. You kiss her back. She reaches down and gropes you as she kisses you. You do the same and feel that her panties are damp and her thighs are wet. You break the kiss.

"Been missing me I see." You smile knowingly.

"I did"

You follow her inside. She closes the door. " Make yourself at home."

You put your stuff down and sit on the couch. Sally comes over and sits on your lap. You wrap your arms around her and she does the same. She leans forward and whispers in your ear. "My parents are away for the weekend wanna have some fun?"

Before you can answer she strips her shirt off and throws it aside. You can see her black lacy bra. "Beautiful baby." You grin. You reach your hands up and start massaging her breasts but something feels strange. They feel misshapen and lumpy. You figure it's just the bra she's wearing. You grope and kiss each other passionately. You quickly strip off your clothes and she strips down to her underwear. You lay down on the couch and she stradles you your rock hard cock pointing up like a mast. She grinds her pussy against you making you leak like crazy. She lifts herself up and positions herself above you. She pulls her panties aside and slowly lowers herself onto your rock hard member.

She moans loudly and yells, "Oh fuck that feels good."

Sally starts bouncing up and down slowly. Moaning her head tilted back. She takes you hands and puts the on her bra clad breasts. You start massaging and playing with them. They still feel funny you thin . Very lumpy some parts are softer than others. Then you notice something really bizzare. The front of her bra looks like its stretching and pulling away from her chest. 'What the hell.' You think.

Then she reaches behind her and she unhooks her bra it springs forwards and you finally see why her breasts felt weird. Your girl friend no longer has breasts instead she has 2 large penises they were stuffed inside her bra and below each penis is a large set of balls. They're semi erect and leaking pre-cum.

"Keep playing with them baby. It feels so good."

She places your hands on her 2 cocks again oblivious to the shocked look on your face since her eyes are still closed. You hesitantly play with them they look natural like she's always had them. They quickly become fully erect 7 inches long. The balls hanging underneath are bigger than average. The tips are leaking pre-cum and it slowly stretches down to your chest. You slowly stroke them back and forth wondering if they shoot cum.

"OH GOD." She yells. "That's it baby I'm close to coming." She rides you faster and harder you realize you're getting close also. A few moments later she yells.

"I'M GONNA CUM." a few seconds later she screams. "AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH." Her pussy gushes juice al over you her 2 cocks you were hesitantly stroking both start shooting out thick ropes of cum. You get several large spurts in the face and all over your chest. You can't hold back anymore and you erupt inside her it's the strongest orgasm you've ever had. Sally thrashes and moans on top of you for what seems like forever before she starts to relax. She leans forward opens her eyes and smiles at you.

"Wow, that was amazing." She wipes the cum away from your mouth and kisses you. "We better go shower. I came more than usual this time." She is oblivious to shocked silence coming from you. "Love you so much"

"Love you too." She climbs off you and goes into the bathroom to shower.

'Now what the hell do I do about this?' you think.

What do you do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)