More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What's next?

Diapers hypnosis

(This story follows a brother and sister as they explore the depths of brain washing :). Themes include penis worship, , bondage, mind control, and of course abdl themes)

Jenny is 28 years old. She’s 5’8 with long red curly hair and an athletic build. Her brother Dylan, who is 19 has just come to stay with her. The situation was pretty vague. They both lived in the same college town where Jenny had established herself. Her parents had notified her that Dylan wouldn’t be staying at school anymore and needed an opportunity to get back on his feet. Jenny had agreed conditionally. She had a second bedroom in her apartment available and while she hadn’t really bonded with Dylan since they were kids he seemed alright for a short stay.

Dylan was computerish. Jenny knew him to spend most of his time in his room on his computer doing god knows what. This didn’t bother Jenny as she was focused on her career. Dylan showed up on Saturday and after unpacking his stuff he settled in quickly and quietly in his room. The door stayed closed. This also suited Jenny. She valued her own privacy and didn’t even want to haphazardly walk past him masturbating to porn or something.

Sunday was a breeze. Dylan only came out of his room to eat or use the bathroom. Jenny’s concerns about his cleanliness were assuaged by his shower in the evening. Conversations were light as she didn’t want to press him too early. Jenny went to bed pretty early that night hoping to get an early start then next day. She got into her pajamas and crawled into bed. She normally watched videos on her bedroom tv before falling asleep. Jenny lay there for about 20 minutes before something strange happened on the tv.

A call message from ‘Dylan’s Remote’ sprang up on the tv then answered immediately to video call. There was nothing on the screen at first, but a strange noise came from the tv. It immediately made Jenny nauseous and she tried to cover her ears, but then the sound changed and Jenny couldn’t really move or look away from the screen. Jenny was panicking in her head, but she didn’t feel the urge to move. Then images started playing incredibly quickly across the tv. So fast Jenny couldn’t make them out and jumbled words, spoken too fast to be intelligible we’re coming out.

After what get like an eternity, the screen shut off and Jenny fell asleep immediately and dreamlessly with no recollection of what she had seen.

What happens next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)