More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What's next?

Diaper Slavery

James was just as surprised as anybody really to be in the situation he was in as the other two inhabitants of the elevator as they finished their journey to his apartment. His fellow passengers, Lauren and Sydney, however where less excited to be there. Strangely enough a few days ago, the laws of their country had changed. James, Lauren, and Sydney stared in disbelief, in their small office space at the news as it was revealed that all unmarried females would be assigned to unmarried males as property as a way to curb overpopulation. James wasnt really sure how this would slow down the population gain, but he hardly had anything to complain about. Especially after speaking with his manager about how, due to the fact that he managed a small government office in a rural area, he would be acquiring both of his employees as property.

The two couldn't be more different. Lauren is 5'3, 21, with black hair and a gorgeous hour-glass body. She's the more feminine of the two, but also the more outspoken. She has never been afraid to express her general dislike for Sydney. Sydney is more tomboyish. She's about 5'4, 19, with long brown hair and a slender body. They only time James ever really heard her express herself was during her loud arguments with Lauren about anything and everything. James pondered his new reality, knowing that controlling the life of one of them would have to be careful and planned out if he wanted to make this a positive situation for himself. Managing two women, and those two together in particular would require planning and a specific dynamic to make it work.

James had to start planning right away for 'move-in' day. He knew that based on the two women's relationship's and personality he would have to play them off each other to get what he wanted. During the process, James noted that he had two goals in mind, the first was that he wanted his sexual needs taken care of, and second that his chores and simple work would be done for him. He established the best way to do this and retain control was a hierarchy of power dynamic that removed the need for micromanagement. The 'superior' would manage the 'inferior'. The condition of the inferior would have to be inherently shameful, and they would have to have as little personal control over their life as possible. The superior would be responsible for ensuring that all of James' conditions were met. If not, the superior would be punished. The supply he ordered came just in time, the day before he would have to action his plan.

The elevator dinged and James looked down at the two women in the business casual outfits they had worn that morning and all of the belongings they had brought with them. To avoid conflict and revealing how their dynamic would work, he told them they could each bring one bag of personal belongings. Lauren looked up at James furtively. It was clear she had no idea what to expect, according to design. Sydney avoided his gaze all together. He gestured for them to leave the elevator and they walked to the door of his apartment. He unlocked the door and they walked in. The look on their faces made it clear that they weren't sure how this would work logistically. It was a medium studio with a small kitchen, a bed, a desk, and a bathroom which occupied the only personal room in the space. James had already planned the living arrangements. The rest was up to the girls to establish.

Their jaws dropped as they noticed what was on the bed. A strange assortment of clothes and gear, even weirder together. An adult sized diaper with blue design and cartoon animal lay flat on the bed. On the seat, written in marker were the words 'Daddy's Girl' and on the crotch was a crudely drawn dick that appeared to be squirting. Next to the diaper lay a white t-shirt that had "luvs" in big blue script on the chest and a booster pad with some baby powder and baby wipes. In addition, arranged in a row was a pink ball gag, a spreader bar, and wrist restraints, with a printout showing a figure suspended from the ceiling with their legs spread by a bar. Without context, James pulled out a long metal chain, with hooks on both ends, and attached one end to a hook that had been drilled into the ceiling. The girls didn't know how to respond, which was his expectations.

"It's simple. I dont need you to understand right now, I just need one of you to be wearing all of this and in place according to the diagram in two minutes, or you both will be." He emphasized his point by throwing a pink diaper onto the bed. James looked down at his watch and then back up the two girls awaiting their response.

(If you like this story please comment about what you liked, what you would like to see in further adventures, or naturally add one of your own!)

Who ends up in a diaper?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)