More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by augy6666 augy6666

Whom is she?

Diana

He turns around sees the schools vice president and head of the debate team Diana Rossi. She is wearing the school uniform that seemed to highlight her hour glass figure, she could easily be a European Model and her parents actually were born in Malta. She would often catch him starting at her bluish eyes and her gorgeous face. He could not help but notice her raven long black hair came down her back toward her gorgeous ass.

She was still quite mad with him after he was caught peeking at her and friend over the summer. He was caught looking at her body by her mother. She slowly moves toward him with a piss off look and says, "Is he ready. Miss Jones."

Miss Jones hands you an updated class schedule, the classes are arranged when ever possible. Miss Jones looks at Diana and says, "I will have to move your math to a different period."

She then looks at him and says, "I will have to bump up your English, your partner can tutor you."

He heads to the medical center on campus as Diana is follows him, she even holds onto his hand.

What happens in the medical center?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)