More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by augy6666 augy6666

What happens in the medical center?

She gets mad at him

He changes into hospital gown as they run into a few test giving me a shot and escort me in a room with Diana sitting on my cloths. He looks at her and cannot help staring at long legs and says, "Can I get some privacy, I know we are .. you know."

The young busty brunette gets up while holding your uniform and says, "Do you remember when you were caught peeping, you are going to pay for looking at those other girls."

He looks to the ground and says, "I really only looked at you, okay. "

She is about to buckle when she walks over to him and gives him a kiss. She says, "If you can prove it by telling me one extinguishing mark then I will let you off with a scolding."

He says, "You have birthmark on your right tit on the side."

She gives him a smile when he looks at her bluish eyes and the only thing that can pop in his head is that she was jealous. The girl that he has hots for was jealous over him; it makes him really happy. She gives him a kiss and pinches his ass very painful to remind him not to make her jealous again.

She then says, "My family has invited your family for special dinner, get dressed in a hurry, okay."

What happens at the dinner

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)