More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 7 by AllTheseRoadworks AllTheseRoadworks

What's next?

Diana Tells The Truth, Part 7

Diana Tells The Truth, Part 7
Story by All These Roadworks (2022).

Author's Note: If you enjoy this story, you can support my writing through the purchase of an e-book or membership at AllTheseRoadworks.com! (Click here to view the store.)

===

Diana knew that when “Clark Kent” opened the door of his Metropolis apartment to find her standing there, it would completely and irrevocably destroy one of the most important friendships of her life.

Because she was standing in his hallway completely nude and visibly aroused, with her cunt lips spread open using tape, “Superman”-logo metal weights hanging from her nipples and clitoris, and a similarly-branded butt-plug in her anus, and there was no going back from that.

Actually, the humiliating moment of decision had probably been reached the second she knocked, or even before, as the sound of her approach had prompted Kal-El - Superman - to use his X-ray vision to see who was approaching. He would have seen her nude body, her slutty decorations. And of course, he could have looked through her clothes a million times over the years to see what she looked like naked - had he done that, or had he been too polite - but there was a huge difference in eroticism between the anatomical fact of the naked human body, and the degrading, whorish action of presenting herself nude and decorated at his front door.

In any case, Kal-El would know what he was going to see even before he answered her knock - and, thus, to her immense horror, disappointment and humiliation, he had already developed a visible erection. And Diana could see that erection, because, just like her, Kal-El was completely naked. Cum was dripping from the tip of his cock.

“Diana,” he said, and he was blushing - that farm-boy blush that she had fantasised about so many times over the years. “Why are you here? Why are you dressed like that?” And then he looked nervously over his shoulder, back into his apartment, and said, “It’s not what it looks like…”

But she already knew that it was what it looked like. And what it looked like was the removal of the final obstacle to Lex Luthor’s plans.

===

They had been preparing Superman for several weeks, ever since they had mind-controlled his cousin, Supergirl. Lex Luthor and his growing cadre of superheroine slaves had a plan. Wonder Woman had tricked Zatanna into his service, and Zatanna had used her magic to enslave woman after woman for Lex to , humiliate, and redeploy as his slutty little agent.

Luthor had been delighted to discover Superman’s secret identity from Wonder Woman during his early rapings of her. He’d been a little chagrined that he’d never realised Kal-El and Clark Kent were one and the same, but the prospect of imminent had done much to cheer him up.

He’d almost immediately sent Diana to bring a present to Lois Lane - a cloaking device, identical to ones that he and his employees used - to make her invisible to Superman’s super-hearing and X-ray vision. “Do you like the fact he can spy on you everywhere, Lois?” Diana had asked. “Women need their privacy.” Diana had no privacy herself, of course, and even as she spoke to Lois, there was secretly a vibrator softly humming in her pussy that Lex had made her wear. Diana was finding it hard not to picture Lois, as she had the Black Canary and others. Once you got used to knowing you could do whatever you wanted to some women, it became harder to remember that others were still out of bounds.

Lois had taken the device eagerly, shown it to Clark - who accepted it, of course, respecting Lois’ autonomy even as he feared for her physical safety. Shortly thereafter she had received a posting from the Daily Planet to cover a civil war in Khandaq, and she had packed her bags and flown off, eager to win another journalism award.

Her posting had been a manipulation by LexCorp, of course. Lex Luthor informed Diana afterwards that she had been by his agents almost as soon as she arrived in the country. She was now confined in a rebel prison deep within Kahndaq, receiving a daily program of , electro-shocks to her cunt and breasts, reconditioning to accept her place as a rebel fuckslave, and, of course, multiple daily rapings. Lex had made Diana watch some footage of Lois’s and while he her one evening, and Diana’s resulting orgasm had been humiliatingly powerful.

“I have my best people faking her letters home,” Lex had said. “Now that we know that Clark Kent is Superman, it’s surprisingly easy to convincingly impersonate her. By the time that alien fool even realises something is wrong, she’ll be deeply and permanently trained to be an obedient -pig - even if he bothers to rescue her.”

But of course the real purpose was to get Lois out of the way - to let Supergirl do her work.

Supergirl was better known to her friends as Kara (much like her rather more buxom alternate-universe counterpart, Power Girl). She was young - still a teenager - flirty, sexy, and impulsive.

Lex had made Zatanna give Kara a rather unusual form of mind-control - he had made her develop a powerful crush on him. She had become completely romantically and sexually obsessed with Lex - and he had taken advantage of that by completely refusing to give her attention.

He made her watch while he fucked other women, laughing at her tears of jealousy and humiliation. When she masturbated in the LexCorp toilets, whispering his name, he would film it on security cameras, and then play it back to uproarious laughter from his business associates while making her watch.

After a week of this , he had given her the sliver of hope. He would fuck her, he told her… if, and only if, she could get her cousin Kal-El - Superman - to her.

Diana still remembered the look of horror in the girl’s eyes when Lex said this. No part of her mind control suppressed her genuine familial love for her cousin, or her taboo about . But she had looked at her beloved Lex, and said, “Okay.”

Diana had been tasked with helping and advising Kara. The first step had been for Kara to move in with her cousin. There was always a place for her at Superman’s Fortress of Solitude, or at his Metropolis apartment, and with Lois gone there was more space than ever.

Zatanna formulated a magic perfume for Kara to wear. It would keep Kara aroused and slutty - and its scent would likewise arouse lust and confusion in men. The scent was addictive - the more of it a man inhaled, the more obssessed with its wearer he would become.

Then Kara went to work. She made sure her cousin got a good look at her body - showering with the door open, sleeping nude in bed with no covers over her. She would make breakfast wearing nothing but a loose shirt. She would walk around in nothing but lingerie. And she would hug Clark, and kiss him, and - eventually - begin to squeeze and rub his cock through his pants as she did so.

He might have objected - he *should* have objected - but this was where the perfume came in. One whiff of his cousin’s hair, or her neck, or her clothes, and he would feel his cock stiffening. He couldn’t think straight. As her hand stroked his erection through his pants he wanted to tell her to stop, but he couldn’t find the words.

She was acting like a slut around him, and he knew it. They would go out on patrols together, and he would find her flying ahead of him, her legs spread to give him a view straight up her slutty little skirt - and she would be completely without panties. The vision of his cousin’s naked cunt seared itself into his brain.

Another time they flew through a cloud, and when they came out the far side she was completely nude. “There was a wind!” she exclaimed. “It blew away my clothes!” Which was nonsense, but there was nothing for it but to pull her against him, and wrap her young, nude body in his cape, and fly her all the way back to Metropolis - and all the while, she wriggled her nakedness enticingly against him, and kissed his neck, and rubbed his cock through his pants.

One night she crawled into his bed, completely naked. He was asleep, wearing only jockey shorts, and when he felt a hand creep into his underwear and curl around his cock, at first he assumed it was Lois, and let himself enjoy a slow, sensuous hand job. It was only as he neared climax that he opened his eyes and saw that it was Kara who was masturbating him.

“Sssh,” she said, looking into her eyes, her full lips close to his. “Just say nothing at all if you want to cum.”

He didn’t know what to say - couldn’t speak - and so she leaned in and kissed him on the lips, and a moment later he had a powerful orgasm, spurting cum all over her hand and the inside of his jockeys.

If that had been all that happened, he might have had an excuse. But when she smiled, and moved down his body, and began to lick the cum from her hand, from his belly, and from his cock, he let it happen, glowing with shame.

Afterwards she said, “I have a fantasy, Kal. A fantasy where you me. I want it so badly. I won’t ever consent. But when you take me…. Know that I want it, no matter how much I struggle…”

And then she was gone, back to her own bed, leaving him with his guilt.

Her behaviour became brattier and brattier. She would come in when he was on the toilet, lean down and give his naked cock a kiss, before running away. She would slut around completely nude. He came out into the lounge once to find her naked and masturbating, watching porn on the large TV - and the nature of the porn turned him bright red, because it was an animated feature showing a digitised version of himself violently a digitised version of Kara.

“These hero-community fandoms produce the best things,” said Kara flirtily, before pouting as he seized the remote and shut off the disgusting film.

The last straw was when she came into the bathroom as he showered, completely naked herself, holding a black rubber phallus.

“Look what I found in Lois’ underwear drawer,” Kara said. “Wow, her cunt can’t be as tight as I assumed. This is huge!”

Clark stepped out of the shower, momentarily forgetting his own nakedness. “Give me that!” he said. “It’s not yours!”

“Make me!” she said, sticking her tongue out.

And he did. It was a strange, restrained fight, both of them trying not to let their immense Kryptonian strength damage Kal-El’s apartment. It ended with Kara on her back, on the floor, nude, her legs spread, and Kal-El pinning her down, reaching for the dildo that she was holding above her head.

It was in this position that he felt his cock touch the entrance to his cousin’s vagina. His ragingly erect cock.

He looked down at Kara’s beautiful young tits; her flirty pout.

It would be so easy to slide his cock inside her. She wanted it. No one else would know.

She bucked her hips a little. The tip of his cock parted her labia.

They must have stayed like that for nearly two minutes, on the edge of , Kara inflamed by lust, her perfume clouding his thoughts, his cock twitching against her pussy lips.

But even in the face of magic, Superman had a moral conscience. “No,” he grunted, and pulled back from her violently, shaking his head.

“Next time,” she purred. And he may have had a moral conscience, but it only went so far, and when she reached out for his cock with her hand, and when she started pumping it, it only took three quick jerks for him to reach orgasm, and spray his cousin’s face and naked tits with his Kryptonian cum.

He fled to his room to dress, but he found Kara had been busy - his clothes were all gone. She had taken them while he showered, and disposed of them somewhere. He had nothing to dress in. With super-speed he could fly and find new clothes before anyone could see him, of course, but whether he was observed or not, it still felt embarrassingly lewd to fly naked over Metropolis with his cock erect and still dripping cum.

He brooded in his room - his and Lois’ room, if only she had been at home - and hoped that Kara would come to her senses. But hours later, his X-ray vision told him that not only had she not put her own clothes back on, but she had not cleaned his sperm off her face and breasts. She was watching porn in the living room again and masturbating.

He watched her rub her pussy until she orgasmed, and then retreat to her bedroom, still splattered with his cum. He watched her fall asleep, lying on her back, her legs spread.

He stared at her cunt.

After a while, he began to masturbate.

After he had cum, staring at his cousin’s pussy, he fell asleep himself.

===

He awoke again to find his cousin playing with his cock. This time she was positioned over him in bed, on all fours, her naked pussy spread above his face, her tits brushing his stomach, and her tongue playfully licking at his cock - which was already rock-hard and dripping pre-cum. The smell of her cunt mixed with the smell of her magical perfume, and he found himself instinctually bucking his hips, trying to push his cock into his cousin’s warm, soft mouth.

But she laughed, gave his cock one last kiss, and rolled off him. “Good morning, Kal!” she said brightly. “Ready for another day of fun!”

He groaned. “Kara, I need my clothes. Where are they?”

She jumped off the bed, and took a half step back, her perky tits wiggling attractively. “Let’s do some combat training,” she said. “If you can pin me, I’ll tell you.”

He sighed - and then the last of his reservation left him. The girl was a slut. She needed to be taught a lesson. She needed to learn who was in charge around here.

He was out of bed faster than she could see, and his first blow was a slap across her face. He thought she might cry out, but instead she moaned sluttily. He slapped her again.

She looked at him with lust, biting a lip that might already be swelling from his slap. “Is that all you’ve got?” she asked in a voice thick with arousal.

He put a hand on her throat, pinning her against the wall by her neck. He drew back his free hand, and slapped her hard across the tits. Then he did it again, and again, mixing the slaps with an experimental punch.

Dust sifted down from the ceiling. He was hitting her hard enough to shake the apartment. He would need to be more restrained. He punched Kara in the tits again.

She was still moaning, and bucking her hips, trying to bring her cunt against his erect cock. “It’s not my tits that are naughty, cousin,” she said, grinning whorishly.

She was right. He grabbed her whole body, lifted her up, and turned her upside down, before pinning her back against the wall, holding her entirely suspended off the floor by one ankle. Her naked cunt was spread wide, directly in front of his face. The smell of her pussy was overwhelming.

He used his free hand to begin to beat Kara’s cunt.

He hit her once, twice - and then he moaned. Kara’s upside-down head was now at Clark’s groin level - and she had leaned forward and taken his cock into her mouth. It felt amazing. He knew he should pull away, and take his cock out of her mouth - but surely she would stop if he kept hitting her? It might take a while - and it would feel good while it did - but it wasn’t like he was just *letting* her suck his cock.

So he kept beating her cunt, and on every strike his hand came away wet with Supergirl’s arousal. And she kept sucking his cock as he did so, completely undeterred.

Without realising he was doing it, Clark began bucking his hips into Kara’s mouth. Each buck banged her head against the wall, and then let him push his cock down her throat. On a human, the head trauma might have caused concussion or worse - but Kara was a Kryptonian, and nigh-invulnerable under Earth’s yellow sun, and Clark’s increasingly violent face-fucking of her was little more than a series of love-taps.

Soon Clark felt himself close to orgasm - and that brought him back to his senses. What was he doing? He was about to ejaculate into his own cousin’s mouth, while he was restraining her and brutalising her vulva. How could he be doing this? What had happened to him?

Sickened, he let go of Kara’s ankle, and let her drop to the ground. His cock popped out of her mouth with a delicious feeling of suction, and then she landed awkwardly on her shoulders.

Clark swayed, dizzy. Kara’s fall had sent another wave of her perfume wafting up to him. He couldn’t think straight.

Kara pulled herself up to her knees, and used one hand to swat at Clark’s cock a couple of times, making it bob. “Want me to finish you off, Kal?” she asked flirtily.

“No…” said Clark. Then, “Yes. No. I don’t know.” He looked at her. “You disgusting slut. Why are you doing this to me? You… cunt.”

“Do you want to me?” she asked.

He knew the answer. “Yes,” he growled, and he felt his eyes beginning to go red. He didn’t need his heat vision now, not against this little bitch, but nevertheless he felt himself letting go of his shackles. He would her, and cum, and then he would be able to think clearly again. It was her own fault, really. She deserved this….

“You’ll have to catch me,” said Kara. She got her feet, and began to run towards the front door of the apartment.

She wasn’t even using her super-speed. He caught her near the living room couch and tackled her to the floor. He rolled her over onto her back, slapped her twice across the face, spat on her - and by Krypton, that felt so good - and then he sunk his cock into her perfect little teenaged pussy.

And her.

He knew it was . She said, “No, wait, Kal, I was only joking,” and then, “Stop. You might get me pregnant. You know human don’t work on us - I can’t take birth control.” And then, “I had to do it, Kal. He made me cocktease you….”

Superman ignored it all. In fact, her put his hand over her stupid little slutty mouth so he wouldn’t have to hear any more of it. And he pumped, and pumped, until finally he got what he was looking for, and orgasmed, and ejaculated hard into his cousin’s cockteasing little womb.

He felt her orgasm too, but she also started to cry, and as his arousal began to ebb, the guilt set in.

“Kara,” he said. “I’m sorry. I don’t know what I was…”

And that was when Diana knocked on the door. And Clark, guilty, embarrassed, got to his feet, and answered the door, naked, his cock still dripping with the cum he had blasted into Kara’s unwilling pussy.

“Diana,” he said. “Why are you here? Why are you dressed like that?” And then, “It’s not what it looks like…”

===

Diana had begged and pleaded with her new Master to not have to do this. Clark was her oldest and most trusted friend. She knew after this was over, she would never have his respect again.

“That’s the *point*,” hissed Lex, and slapped her. “You don’t *deserve* respect, Wonder Cunt. You deserved and , don’t you?”

“Yes, master,” she had replied obediently. “I deserve and .” And she had gone off to fulfil his wishes.

Now Clark was staring at her sluttily displayed body, and she did what she had been told to do. She stepped forward and kissed him on the lips, and with her hand, she reached down and began stroking his cock.

When the kiss was over, she said, “You just Kara, Clark.”

“I didn’t mean to,” protested Clark.

“What do you think the others will say when they know?” asked Diana. “What do you think they will *do*?”

“I don’t….” protested Clark.

“Bruce has protocols for when you go bad, Clark,” said Diana. “You know that.”

“I don’t understand why this is happening!” said Clark.

“But it’s okay,” said Diana. And now she led him over to the couch by his cock, and sat him down. She helped the naked Supergirl up onto all fours, and led her over to Clark, and then guided her tear-streaked face down onto Kal’s cock, where she began to obediently suck.

“You can keep Supergirl, Clark,” said Diana. “You’re allowed to. She won’t stop you. Nobody will stop you. And we won’t tell. You just have to do a little thing for us.”

“What?” asked Clark, distracted by Kara’s mouth on his dick.

“Well, tell me this - why have you never gone over to the Middle East and rescued all those women living in sexual slavery and oppression?” Diana asked.

“Because it’s an internal matter,” said Clark. “I couldn’t fix it without overthrowing their government - and once I do that, I’m just a tyrant.”

“Exactly,” said Diana. “Well, very soon, there’s going to be a civil war on Themyscira. One of the factions will be led by me. The two factions will have very different opinions about the best course for the nation’s future. My faction thinks that the best future for Themyscira is one where it’s a brothel for the world, where the rich can pay to and unwilling Amazon slaves.”

Clark was shocked. “Diana?” he asked. “What - why…”

She kissed him again. “Sssh,” she said. “Don’t worry about the details. The important thing is that you can’t interfere, because it’s an internal matter, all right? And you have to keep the Justice League from interfering too. That’s all you have to do, and then you can Kara here whenever you want, and no one will know.” She grabbed Kara’s hair in her hand, and used it to move the girl’s head up and down on Clark’s cock somewhat more forcefully.

Clark was confused, dazed. “Diana, I don’t know…”

“Yes, you do,” said Diana. And now she got down from the couch, and took a position on all fours in the middle of the floor, and wiggled her naked pussy at Clark’s face. “And as a little incentive, you get to me too. If you can call it - after all, my pussy is *very* wet for you. You can do anything you like with me.”

“Anything?” asked Clark. He pushed Kara away, got up off the couch, and knelt behind Diana. She felt his cock poke at the entrance to her pussy.

“Anything,” confirmed Diana. She knew now that Clark was really going to fuck her, and then he was going to let her enslave her people. And he wasn’t going to see her as a friend anymore - he was going to see her as a thing to be fucked. A thing to cum into.

“Because you know,” said Clark. “I’ve tried so hard to avoid using certain words. Because Pa Kent taught me that a gentleman doesn’t swear.” He pushed his hips forward, and Diana felt his cock slide into her wet cunt. She gasped.

“But,” Superman continued, “avoiding words tends to give them a bit of a charge. I guess the forbidden holds power. And there’s one phrase that I keep thinking of when I see you. And it would have been *so* wrong to say it to you - so inappropriate - that I’ve never been able to get it out of my head, and I’ve thought of it more and more often. I’ve even fantasised about saying it to you.”

Diana didn’t want to know what it was. She didn’t want to hear it. But Luthor had told her to sexually satisfy Clark, so she bucked her hips against his cock - and that *did* feel good - and she said, “Say it. I want to hear it.”

Clark grunted, and smiled - and then leaned down across her back, his cock still in her pussy, until his face was right by her ear. She could feel his breath on her earlobe. And he said each word to her carefully and deliberately.

“The gods may have made you out of clay, but clay is for making containers, not soldiers. You’re not a hero. You’re a dumb cunt. You’re an entitled, sanctimonious big-titted bitch who doesn’t understand that she was literally created to be ejaculated into. You’re supposed to be the Justice League’s prostitute, not its leader, and if we really stood for justice we would have made sure you received daily rapings long ago.”

And as Diana felt a little bit of her die - because she knew not only that her friendship with Clark was over, forever, but also that everything he had just said was completely true - she felt Clark ejaculate inside her.

And that gave her a little bit of happiness, because at least she was being useful.

(TO BE CONTINUED)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)