More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AllTheseRoadworks AllTheseRoadworks

What's next?

Diana Tells The Truth, Part 2

Diana Tells The Truth, Part 2
Story by All These Roadworks (2022).

Author's Note: If you enjoy this story, you can support my writing through the purchase of an e-book or membership at AllTheseRoadworks.com! (Click here to view the store.)

===

They called her Wonder Woman, and she was supposed to be the perfect woman, created by a goddess, to serve as ambassador to Man’s World.

But in the end, Diana was just a woman, and like any woman, she had fantasies. And when, in a moment of weakness, Diana had allowed evil businessman Lex Luthor to tangle her in her own magical Lasso of Truth, she had been to reveal that those fantasies were very, very embarrassing.

fantasies. Enslavement fantasies. Fantasies of seeing her mother and her fellow Amazons sexually used and abused….

She stood now as a prisoner, at the centre of a secret LexCorp laboratory - all glowing green lights and mysterious tubes and workstations - being watched by Lex Luthor and a small team of scientists, completely naked.

Well, almost naked. She *was* wearing her golden lasso. Lex had woven it into a tight, elegant harness around her body. It ran over each shoulder like the strap of a bra, and then across her chest in a tight loop around her perfect tits, constricting them slightly and making them bulge. From there, it went across her belly, and down her back in a tight cord, before weaving around her hips and crotch. A single line of the rope ran between her pussy lips, pressing distractingly against her clit.

Lex had already demonstrated how pulling on the cord that ran along her back tightened the whole rig, squeezing her tits and pulling deliciously tight against her cunt. Every time he had done it, Diana had flushed, and gasped, and her cunt had gotten visibly wetter, and Lex and all the scientists had laughed.

“Do you like being trussed up like a sex-pig, Diana?” asked Lex.

Diana tried to say that she didn’t. She wanted this whole nightmare to end. She wanted to forget she’d let a man do this to her, and that she’d betrayed herself, her friends, and her whole people for the sake of a shameful sex fantasy.

But the lasso compelled truth.

“Yes, sir,” she said, blushing. She’d admitted earlier that day - again, under the power of the lasso - that she liked calling Lex “sir”. Her mother would have straight-up stabbed Diana with a sword if she’d heard her daughter addressing a man like this in such a submissive way - and, of course, that was why it had such a powerful, taboo eroticism for her.

“LexCorp technology is quite fascinating,” said Lex. He was wearing a curious glove of green leather, etched with metallic tracings. “We’ve managed to make a remote link to your Slut’s Lariat, or whatever you call that rope. While I wear the glove, it will be as though I hold your leash, no matter how far away you are. You’ll tell the truth, no matter what, and you’ll obey my commands.”

He flexed the glove, and said, “Squeeze your nipples, slut - hard enough to hurt.”

The lasso was like a firm pressure on her mind. It didn’t take control of her hands, as such, it just squeezed her thoughts until she could do nothing but obey. Although the truth was, deep down, Diana *wanted* to obey.

She squeezed her nipples, and winced. She was naturally resistant to pain - but on the other hand, she was very strong…

Lex laughed. “Now, tell me, Diana, why exactly would the gods give you a rope which lets you others to submit to your will?”

Diana squirmed, “It’s so we would never be enslaved again by men, as we were in the time of Hercules - and to help me be a leader, and spread the power of truth…”

“Never enslaved by men?” said Lex thoughtfully. “Well, that hasn’t worked out so well for you, has it, slut?”

It was a rhetorical question, but the lasso was inflexible. “No, sir,” she said.

“And tell me, slut,” Lex continued. “In all the time you’ve had this ridiculous power - so unsuitable for a woman - have you never abused it?”

Diana’s eyes went wide. She struggled. She didn’t want to admit this. If her friends knew - if her *people* knew - they would look at her differently. They would be disgusted with her. They might even lock her up in the same jail they used for supervillains.

But the words came out anyway. “When I was younger,” she began, blushing bright red, “right after I got the lasso, there was a day when I was incredibly horny. I’d been masturbating for an hour in my quarters - my resistance to pain means I’m sometimes not as sensitive as I’d like - and I needed to cum *so* badly. And then one of my fellow Amazons - Artemis - walked in without knocking, to bring me a message - some triviality of day to day business on Themyscira.”

Diana flushed with the humiliation of the memory. “Artemis - she’s so pretty. Fit, toned, long red hair, huge tits. And I just…. needed it. She was shocked to find me nude and masturbating - though not *so* shocked, we’re not prudes - but I told her to come close, and she did, hesitantly. And I wrapped my lasso around her neck, and told her to get down between my legs and lick my pussy.”

“And she was *so* good. She protested, and begged me to let her go, but I called her a slut and told her to serve her princess’s cunt like a good little Amazon whore. I came against her face, and then made her keep going, and came twice more. And when it was done, I asked her if she would keep it a secret if I asked her to, and the lasso made her tell the truth, so she said, ‘No, this is wrong, and I’ll report it to your mother.’ So I used the lasso, and commanded her to forget it had happened, and never speak of it.”

Diana felt a tear in the corner of her eye. She hated that she’d done this, she hated confessing it to this man - and she hated that the memory of it was still making her achingly wet between her legs. “The worst bit was, if I’d just asked her to have sex with me, she probably would have. We’re an island exclusively of women. It’s not unusual for comrades to give each other satisfaction. But… I wanted to her. I wanted her to submit. So I did. And I’m so sorry.”

Lex laughed uproariously. “An excellent story. I love it. I think one day I’ll make you tell it on national television, slut - maybe while masturbating.”

“Please, no!” begged Diana.

“But not today,” said Lex. “I don’t imagine you know what ‘karma’ is - it’s not a Greek concept, and in any case you’re a woman - but it appears that you absolutely deserve what I’m doing to you now. Not that it makes any difference.”

He paused, “I’m fascinated, though, that you were able to use the lasso to ensure that someone *didn’t* tell the truth. It seems that the submission power takes precedence over the truth power. So, while I’m thinking about it - Diana, you are never to suggest to anyone that anything I make you do is not your own idea and your own wish. You will never reveal that I hold your leash, or that you are bound in your lasso, unless I specifically order you to do so. And you will never ask for help be released from my slavery, and you will use all your power to ensure that you remain my . Do you understand and obey?”

Her face twisted into a look of misery. “Yes, sir,” she said. “I understand and obey…”

Lex nodded. “Good,” he said. He turned to a scientist. “Give her the injection.”

A scientist stepped forward with a syringe filled with glowing green liquid.

“It’s made from a magical metal I obtained some time ago,” said Lex. “I intended to use it on the alien who calls himself Superman, but it will work just as well to pierce your skin.”

The scientist plunged the syringe into Diana’s right breast. Diana squealed….

“Hold still and accept the pain,” Lex ordered, and immediately Diana obeyed.

The scientist pushed the plunger down, and Diana watched the glowing green material vanish into her boob.

“This is the little LexCorp serum I promised you,” said Lex. “It will increase your sensitivity. You’ll feel pain like a normal human now - in fact, considerably more pain in the areas where we directly inject the serum.”

The scientist brought out another syringe. This one went into Diana’s other breast. She whimpered. It hurt.

“You’ll still be just as tough,” said Lex. “No broken bones, very rarely any broken skin, accelerated healing - all your strange Amazonian slut-powers. But it *will* hurt.”

The scientist brought out a third syringe, and when Diana saw where it was going, she actually took two steps backwards, and brought her legs together.

Lex sighed. “Diana, new order. You will never, ever protect your tits or cunt from pain, unless you are fighting someone who is my enemy, acting in defence of me, or if it’s necessary to complete another order I’ve given you.”

Diana moaned - and stopped moving, and spread her legs.

The scientist pushed aside the rope that ran across Diana’s cunt, and stabbed the syringe into her clitoris.

Diana screamed, now. It felt like her clit was waking up from a long sleep - no, her whole cunt. It throbbed with amazing sensitivity, to the point where it was difficult to focus on *anything* except the sensations of agony and arousal in her pussy. When the scientist let the rope slip back into place, the feel of its rough coils sliding across her clit was enough to make Diana orgasm. She fell to her knees, squirting embarrassingly over her lasso, leaving a puddle on the floor.

“Clean it up with your tongue, slut,” said Lex. And Diana fell obediently to her knees and licked up her own ejaculate in front of Lex and his staff.

“The injections will need to be renewed every week or so,” said Lex. “They can last a little longer, but we’ll want to give you the next ones before these wear off, so that it hurts more. Tell me, Diana, do you enjoy having your tits and cunt hurt?”

She looked up from the puddle of her own slut-squirt. “Yes, sir,” she said, blushing.

“Good girl,” said Lex. “Now, I think it’s about time we *really* tested our remote control. Who’s that blonde bitch that hangs around with the Green Arrow? Black Canary, is it? I’ve always liked the look of her. Do you know her civilian identity, Wonder Slut?”

“Yes, sir,” said Diana. “Her name is Dinah Lance, and I know where she lives.”

“Good girl,” said Lex again. “When you’re done licking up your mess, put on your slut costume - that little cocktease battle skirt, for starters, and then I’ve made some modifications to the top so that it won’t show the rope. You’ll be baring less cleavage now, which I’m sure disappoints a whore like you, but we’ve cut out nipple holes instead, so that everyone will be able to see those perky little Amazonian teats of yours.”

Diana blushed, and licked up the last of the puddle.

“And then, when you’re dressed - or at least as dressed as a whore like you needs to be - I want you to go visit your friend the Black Canary - and her. Get at least two orgasms out of her, and try for at least an hour to make her orgasm from pain or humiliation, and then bring her back to LexCorp so I can have a turn with her. Remember, you’ll act like it’s all your idea.”

Diana felt her heart sink. There would be no going back from this. She got up, and prepared to find her costume and get dressed.

“Oh, and Diana,” said Lex. “Let’s just be clear about what’s happening here. I know if I gave you a choice about this, you wouldn’t your friend, because you like to pretend to be a hero. But if you didn’t have a choice - deep down, would you prefer that I make you the Black Canary? Or let you off the hook?”

Diana tried to hold her mouth shut, tried to stop herself speaking. She hated Lex. She hated what he was doing to her. She hated what he was making her say.

But she had .

“Make me, sir,” she said. “I want you to make me all of my pretty friends, and my family, and my people, and share them with you, and then offer my cunt to all my male friends for them to use…”

Her fantasies were her fantasies, after all.

“Good girl,” said Lex.

And Diana knew that she would obey.

(TO BE CONTINUED)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)