More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Koriandr Koriandr

Which hero shall this story follow?

Diana Prince, aka Wonder Woman

Born as Diana Prince, she hails from Themyscira, an island inhabited by the Amazons, a race of warrior women created by the Olympian gods. Sculpted from clay by her mother, Queen Hippolyta, and given life by Zeus, she grew up on the island with her sisters until one fateful day. An airplane crashed on the shore of Themyscira, and Diana rushed to save the pilot, whom she later learned was named Steve Trevor.

Diana won the mantle of Wonder Woman in a fierce competition against her sisters and, with it, the honor of returning the American to his country. Motivated by a sense of justice, love, and the desire to help people, she accompanied him to the "world of men" to fight evil and end human conflict. She later met other heroes and assisted them in defeating Starro the Conqueror, becoming a founding member of a new team called the Justice League.


Diana's stealth jet soared through the clouds above the Atlantic Ocean. The princess stood before her computer. Upgraded courtesy of Bruce. Holographic screens displayed satellite imagery of disastrous events unfolding before her eyes.

"Gods..."

Diana muttered.

Which scenario did she choose to respond to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)