More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Yabusa Yabusa

Who did she send the Ascend mask to?

Diana, sexy mutual friend

Jenna knew exactly who to send the headset to: her friend Diana! Both Zach and Jenna knew Diana well, they'd been friends since college, and Diana and Zach worked together at a local hospital--Diana in administration, Zach in radiology--before their paths diverged. Jenna knew that Diana had tried, unsuccessfully, to attract Zach at one point when they worked together. Zach had remained loyal, and Diana felt terrible about it when it happened, but everyone was able to patch things up quickly.

Despite Diana's delightfully curvy body which Jenna had always envied, Diana couldn't hold a relationship for long. Her flings were frequent, but she couldn't figure out the maturity needed to hold a longer-term relationship. This made Diana the perfect target for the Ascend unit! She was going to give Zach some in-person attention, and give Diana a taste of a stable romance, albeit as a passenger. And all she had to do was give up her wonderful body in the process...

Zach sat in Diana's apartment, as the two stared at the Hideki Ascend box that Jenna had mailed Diana. All the instructions on the box were in Japanese, but Jenna wrote a cryptic note: For an entertaining night, invite Zach over and put the mask on.

"What do you think it is?" Diana asked, brushing her jet black hair from her face. She kept her hair in an asymmetric bob, bangs draping down over one eye often. It was strange how hiding half of her face with her hair made her beautiful face look even more alluring, but it seemed to do its magic. Just as her fashion sense, with the tight sweater and stylish jeans hiding her sexy form underneath, made everyone's imaginations go wild thinking about everything that couldn't be seen.

Zach shrugged, rubbing his chin, his hand scratching at his neatly trimmed beard. Zach kept in good shape, spending plenty of time at the gym, and had a youthful face and emerald eyes that Diana still occasionally got lost in, like she almost did at that moment. "Hideki has that game system, right? The Hideki Snap? Maybe this is like a virtual reality game. Like a party game?" Zach picked up the headset, looking it over. "I mean, I don't understand it, the screen's on the wrong side, right? So maybe it's a two-player game? One of us responds to what's on the screen, the other does... something. I don't know."

"Well, I guess I'll follow the instructions... I sent her a text a few minutes ago that we were going to try it out, but it's morning in Tokyo right now so I don't even know if she's awake yet." Diana took the Ascend unit, shrugging. "Well, let's try a game then, and then I can order a pizza or something. I mean, you don't have to stick around if you want, I know you like to do your video calls with Jenna..."

Zach shook his head. "She's the one telling us to try this out, so she'll understand if I have dinner here, especially if it ends up being fun. Hell, she'd probably be thrilled that we're trying this thing out for her, she loves hearing about if her gifts are being used."

Diana hesitated. She didn't speak Japanese and she didn't want to look like an idiot in front of Zach if she couldn't figure out whatever this thing was, if it would ruin her night with him. She just wanted to have fun with a friend tonight! She needed it, given her last date flaked out and she just needed to take her mind off of that. With a deep breath, she brushed her hair back with one hand and then affixed the mask to her face with the other.

The mask held firmly to her face after she pushed the power button on the bottom. Everything was dark, as Diana expected, she could still hear and feel but her vision was obscured and her voice was muffled by the mask. It was almost like she couldn't move her chin anymore. She tugged at the mask a few times, having second thoughts about whether she wanted to do this at all, before her hands felt weak.

Well, not weak. Diana felt her hands relax, her whole body seemed to relax. None of that was her doing, she had been ready to panic just a moment ago--now she really wanted to panic, but she couldn't do anything to show it! She tried to call out to Zach, to ask for his help, but she couldn't even do that anymore.

Zach, on the other hand, seemed to be having concerns of his own. He watched his friend slump in her seat, and then sprang to her side as the screen booted up. Zach put a hand on Diana's shoulders, trying to stabilize her. "Diana, can you hear me? Are you okay?"

The screen on her face changed from a calming blue with the Hideki logo to instead show a realistic, almost perfectly lifelike face, to his surprise! "Diana's fine, Zach. But you can call us Jenna for now." These words echoed from the tiny speakers on the Ascend unit, but Jenna's voice, and her face on the screen, was unmistakable.

Diana's body, against her will, suddenly reached out to give Zach a strong, loving hug. "I told you this night would be entertaining! I plan to entertain you with my new temporary body, and you and Diana, well... you're gonna love it, I know." Despite her apparent body language, Diana wanted to scream right then! This was some sort of trick, she couldn't move her body at all! Jenna... Jenna had to be controlling her somehow!

Does Zach reciprocate, or does he pull away?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)