More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Donny P Donny P

Who are you, and what power does your cum have?

Devin Cole, country club employee, limited reality warping.

Have you ever seen those carts on golf courses and driving ranges that have a bunch of mesh on the side and weird equipment on the front? Those are ballpickers. They pick up stray balls. A big part of my job is driving one for the Oakwood Country Club. Yes, it's a glamorous summer job before my last year of college, and sometimes the golfers on the driving range actually stop hitting their balls while I'm driving in front of them!

Except that today, one guy doesn't. I get a little too close to a sandtrap, one wheel of the cart goes off the edge, and I have to get out to push the cart out. Then a ball hits me in the head and everything starts to spin. I didn't even hear anyone yell "Fore!", the world is just normal one second, then spinning the next.

I get back in the cart and take a few minutes. Soon everything is fine except for some glowing lights moving around at the edge of my vision. I get back out, push the cart out of the hole, and drive back to the clubhouse.

"I need you to work in the pro-shop for the rest of your shift," says Mr. Ito, the club manager. He loves me. "Change your shirt before you go in there. You smell like crap."

Yeah, obviously, it's summer and I've been working outside. I smile and say, "Yes, sir!"

The way he looks at me, I honestly think the man hates it when I smile. I run off to the employee changing room and put on my spare shirt.

"God, you stink," says Krystina, the girl who works in the pro-shop. She's kinda short, a little lumpy looking, and has super short hair, almost a crew cut. Oh, and she's Japanese-American. If that's not enough of a hint, her last name is Ito. Yeah, that Ito.

She's still kind of cute in her way, though. We actually get along very, very well. "Yeah, you'd stink too if you were out in 100 degree weather for half the day! Your dad didn't even give me time to shower, he just sent me right in here. Why are you so understaffed?"

She rolls her eyes. "Everyone blows off Tuesdays because it's our lightest day, so there are no customers. I could totally handle it by myself but my asshole dad doesn't want to leave me alone because he's worried I'll steal something."

"Oh yeah, that reminds me. When is your court date?"

"I got a continuance. It's not for a couple of weeks." Krys looks around conspiratorially. "You know, not only is it Tuesday, but all the golfers who are here just finished lunch and are out on the course. There's basically zero chance of anyone coming in right now."

That thought brightens my day. "So, you want to... do something?"

Krys smiles, then lowers down to her knees. Her head disappears behind the counter, so if anyone walks by the door, they might not notice anything odd. She unzips my pants and pulls my cock out of my boxers. Then she giggles a little when she sees it.

"What? Come on, you're not going to make size jokes. I know it's not small and you've given me handjobs before."

"Yeah, but I've never actually seen it! How is it that you're the whitest white dude I've ever met but your dong is the only part of you with a tan?"

"Can we worry about that later?" I say. "You're a juvenile delinquent but I'm the one who will get fired if we get caught."

"Yeah, yeah," Krys licks the head of my cock. Usually she just wants to make out when we get a spare moment but she must be feeling adventurous today. She takes a little more and a little more of my cock into her mouth.

I try to keep an eye on the door to the pro-shop and look natural in case someone walks by, but there's no need. The place is dead today.

Krys jerks my cock as she sucks me off. She's pretty good at this, and the thrill of doing it in public is really getting me going. I feel like I should hold out longer just out of pride, but we really do need to get this done, so I let myself climax quickly.

Right as I'm cumming in Krystina's mouth, I see Mr. Williams step into the store.

And we freeze.

Not Krys and me, I mean the whole word freezes. It is the freakiest thing I've seen in my life. Other than Krys, me, and a tiny area around us, the color drains out of the world, leaving everything in black and white. Mr. Williams isn't just not moving, he's mid-step in a way that he couldn't possibly be balancing on one foot. He should be falling over, but he's just stopped.

"What the hell is going on?" I ask. I reach out, but my hand stops at about the point where the world turns monochrome. "Hey Krys, what do you think this is?"

I look down. Krys isn't frozen and colorless, but she isn't moving. She's still got my cock in her mouth, but her arms have dropped to her sides. I pull back, sliding my cock out of her mouth, and she quietly, in a monotone, says, "I don't know what this is."

"Um, Krys? Are you okay?"

"I think so," she says. Her eyes are totally blank. "I feel weird. I feel like... tingly."

"You feel like tingly?" I ask. "Okay, the world has turned into the Twilight Zone, and I mean the original Twilight Zone, and you feel tingly. Sooo... what kind of tingly?"

"I feel... like there are endless possibilities. I can't focus, my brain is hazy. I feel like if I could focus on something, I could make it real."

"Krys, you're scaring me." I zip up my pants and pull the half-zombie Krys back up to her feat. "This is some really weird shit. What do you mean you could make something real?"

Her hands start moving. She grabs at empty air slowly, like she's trying to catch a butterfly but she's moving in molasses. "I can see them. Possibilities. All around me. Different worlds. If I can focus, I can grab one."

"Different worlds?" I ask. "Sure, why not. Like a world where you actually have a decent haircut."

I've made this joke before. She likes her buzz cut, but I give her a hard time about it, usually right before we start making out.

This time, she says, "I have a decent haircut?"

That's the almost normal part. The weird part is that for a moment, I can see a ghost image of shoulder length hair on Krys. It's half there, half not.

Then she says, "No, I have short hair," and it disappears.

"Krys, okay, this is fucking weird, but for a moment, it kinda looked like you have long hair."

The ghost image comes back, this time not just shoulder length, but down her back. She blankly says, "I have... long... hair?"

"Yeah," I say, wanting to see where this leads. "You have... beautiful, long hair."

"I have beautiful, long hair?" The ghost image of hair halfway down to her waist becomes sharper.

"Yeah, you've got long, beautiful hair."

"I have long, beautiful hair."

The world snaps back to normal. Color is back, time is back, Krys has long, silky hair, and Mr. Williams walks into the store.

"Hi kids! I just need to buy some more golf balls. Mine keep wanting to veer off into the woods for some reason. Maybe you've got some that are better behaved!"

"Um, sorry, Mr. Williams," says Krys. "All our balls are little bastards."

He laughs, grabs a sleeve of golf balls, and brings them to the counter. Krys coughs and starts to ring him up.

"Mr. Williams," I say, "um, have you noticed anything... different?"

The white haired old man shrugs. "Like what?"

"Well... how about Krystina's hair?"

He looks at her and smiles. "Oh, I see now! You got your hair cut! It looks nice!"

Krys looks at me like I'm an idiot. "What are you two talking about? I haven't done more than cut off the split-ends since I was 10."

"Oops, she caught us not paying attention!" says Mr. Williams. He gives her the money for his golf balls. "I'll let you two kids sort this out. Wish me luck on the course!"

After he's gone, I say, "What the fuck was that?"

"That was luck," says Krys. "We were so close to getting caught." She looks around again. "Okay, it's your turn, you do me."

I pull the short girl's hands off my shoulders as she tries to me to my knees. "No! I mean the world freezing and your hair changing?"

She, again, looks at me like I'm an idiot. "What the fuck are you talking about, dude? It's not freezing, it's hot as hell out there! And I already told you, I haven't changed my hair since I was a kid! Now are you gonna return the favor or not?"

Yeah, no. This is too weird.

What's his next move?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)