More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AdventureMan AdventureMan

What's next?

Devil Fruit!

"Devil Fruit?" I couldn't just get a sword or a slingshot. Even if I got some blade like Yoru, what would happen then? How could I be sure I'd know how to use the sword properly. Worst case scenario, I die trying to use a sword or I can't aim my slingshot properly. And I'm not sure my body is currently built for martial arts. If I tried to use my fists and punch someone's face, I would probably be the one feeling the pain since people in this world are basically monsters.

"Congratulations, you have received [Random Devil Fruit]"

(If you don't know, this is Enel's devil fruit. The Rumble Rumble or Lightning Fruit.)

What happens now? Do I just eat it now? What if this fruit is something like the jacket jacket fruit? It was a gamble that I thought about for a long time before another window appeared.

"Tutortial Quest (Pt. 1)

Open Captain Profile

Distribute all stat points

Rewards:

1,000G, Tutorial Quest Pt. 2 (Chain)"

"Open Captain Profile!" I shouted as another window opened before my eyes. I stared at it for a while top to bottom. How exactly would I distribute the points?

"Name: [Y/N]


HP 100/100 EXP 0/100 Gold: 0


Fighting Style: Goro Goro No Mi


Crew: None


Ship: None


Stats -


Strength 0


Dexterity 0


Vitality 0


Intelligence 0


Available Points: 10"

"Distribute Stats? Put two stat points to strength?" I said as the interface reciprocated by showing the change. The number 0 suddenly rolled downwards like a wheel before the number 2 popped up.

"Strength 2"

"What about this? Allocate stats evenly?" I tried something else. Would it work? Eureka! It did just that. Each of the stats went up by two. A new window popped up.

"Quest completed!

+1000G

Unlocked Tutorial Quest (Pt. 2)

Turtorial Quest Pt. 2

Open [Shop]

Buy an item from [Shop]

Reward: {Analysis}"

Analysis? I had no idea what that was. "Open Shop." I commanded the system as it opened up a shop with various sections. There were 5 in total. Devil Fruits, Swords, Materials, Ammunition and a section that said LOCKED. I had no idea what to do. Buying materials seemed like the cheapest option. I opened up the material section. Lo and behold it was tons of items I could buy for little of money.

"Bad Wood 1G

Metal Scrap 1G

..."

The list went on. "Purchase Metal Scrap." I commanded the system as a notification popped up. It was a chest box. In most games that meant- "Open Inventory!" There it was. 64 boxes with one having a metal scrap with the number 1 written on its left corner.

"Quest Complete:

Unlocked {Analysis}

{Analysis}

Allows the user to analyse both things and people. This can also be used to find out what people desire or crave sexually."

That last one caught me off guard. Sexually? What did that even mean. Well it didn't matter, now that I got it, I could check what this devil fruit was. I looked in my hand and tried to use it. No luck. Was it voice activated?

"Analysis!" I tried shouting before my eyes were bombarded with information. The sand, the ocean, the trees. Everything had its own window of information. That was when I saw the devil fruit. It was-

A/N: I have to leave it here. I want to see which fruit you guys want this character to have. The first few chapters will be getting introduced to the world and the subsequent ones will be interacting with people and possibly his harem. I've decided to make Zoro and Sanji switched to Kuina and Reiju for reasons I'm sure you know why. I'll post the next chapter faster if I know what fruit it is. Thanks for reading!

PS: If you don't know a specific fruit, just say the categories like Paramecia, Logia or Zoan. I'll pick a fruit from those categories like the Goro Goro No Mi (Enel's Lightning Fruit)

What Devil Fruit is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)