More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lilguy lilguy

who does the story follow?

Detective Kelly Wong

Kelly Wong was in her office drinking some green Tea. The dimly lit light flicked on and off. On the walls were picture of dragons and ancient warriors. It was also book case with Philosophy and history books around the world as well a puzzle books.

She was wearing a short skirt and 6 inch hills. She had a tunic. The colors were green to match her green lipstick and eyes.

She heard moans of clients as her girls were working on men in the room. She heard even a feint sound of a whip cracked across a man’s back as he screamed “More mistresses”. She smiled looking out into the city as steam rose from the building. One the wall was a Paper that said...

“Wong solves bank robbery and stops mafia men”

The detective side of her business was high due to other detectives getting killed or leaving town to avoid the killing. A lot of good men had died. Wong plan to get to the bottom of it.

(My name is Detective Wong and I am a Private Dick. Least that what the America called it. Detective work as well as massaging is about skill, not . It about find the spots that connected with each other. Everything connected in this great city. Can’t be life without , it can’t be Pain without pleasure. All connected. There is no chance. Things happen for a reason, it just not always good reasons. There is Fate, but it not always on your side. One must see the patterns. One just has to find the connections. That night my life would change when some walked into my office)

who comes in?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)