More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Badwolf92 Badwolf92

What's next?

Destiny Nash 28, disgruntled office worker

Destiny couldn't resist the power that the remote held. She began to experiment with it, targeting coworkers who she felt disrespected her or got in her way at work. But as time went on, her desires grew more sadistic and . She would use the remote outside of work hours, targeting strangers on the street or even loved ones just for the thrill of dominating them completely. One day while walking home from work, Destiny found herself being followed by a man who seemed to be up to no good. Without thinking twice, she aimed the remote at him and watched as he stopped dead in his tracks before suddenly starting to walk towards her obediently like puppy wagging tail. Destiny told him that he was now going to do exactly what she wanted- no questions asked - and from there things escalated quickly.Utter obedience spilled into unadulterated desire ,desire turned into lust which eventually led both engaging in brutal mating primally conceived From then on out, there were many others who fell prey to Destiny's newfound powers of domination and control. But nothing could compare with fate reserved its most twisted part till only few managed survive.Lest they knew too well a weakling’s existence meant damnation.The subservience mark burnt permanently reminding them fact their sole purpose making sure new harem head keeping rest under check list entire present life ruined, so discreet servitude had become the new way average people would live , alas Destiny was getting pangs of guilt.

Does destiny resist the corruption?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)