More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by AnthroLover AnthroLover

Where should you send him?

Desert

From the options of biome for Claudius, one that catches your eye is the desert one.

Could that big and strong lion daddy survive in the harsh desert and all of the dangers and traps it may have? Well, you want to find out enough to select it to be Claudius' destination.

The pod drops into the desert, releasing Claudius into the sand and then returning, leaving the former king to wake up with his face in the sand and the hot, artificial sun beating down on him. Claudius soon recovers and, even though he is still confuse, he soon seems to make the decision of trying to travel to the end of this desert, and he starts moving across the sandy dunes that are before him, while the simulated sun still beats down on his body.

He fails to notice the flying drones above him, recording him with its cameras and giving the feed to you on your holographic screen back on your control room. You know that, with this heat, the lion daddy will start to sweat, and he might start removing his clothes to cool himself. You are looking forward to see that sweaty bare body.

While you wait, you put yourself in choosing some surprise to send to him while he travels through the desert. The options include "sand burrowing monsters", desert travelers who will hunt him down, giant sand snakes, and other fun things that will certainly make a party with the former king.

What do you choose to send to the stranded king?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)