More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MissAshleyJ MissAshleyJ

Whose story do you follow?

Derek Layland: Cheerleader with a problem

It was down to the last play. Win, and Saddlebrook College would get to play in thier first ever bowl game.

Derek was on the sidelines in his cheerleader uniform. As Cheer captain, it was only natural he'd be dating the football team's quarterback, Elois Cross.

They were down by one point after the kicker missed an extra point early in the game. There was only 1 second left on the clock and they were 4th and goal on the one.

Derek held his pompoms tightly as he watched. His heart was going near the speed of light. The girls lined up.

The play started.

Elois kept the ball and "Quaterback Sneaked" her way into the end zone for the winning touchdown by literally backing up and jumping over her teammates like she was running hurdles.

Derek threw his pompoms into the air and then ran out to Elois.

"YOU DID IT!" He screamed, though she bearly heard him over the crowd.

Elois pulled off her helmet, pulled her boyfriend into her and gave her a big kiss.

The locker room was a massive party. Saddlebrook's win ensured they'd get invited to a BCS game, something the school had never done before. This was huge for the team.

The girls were yelling and screaming, still pumped up on the adrenalin. Champaing was being sprayed left and right. It was the biggest party the small college had ever seen. But two people were missing.

Who's missing and why?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)