More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by porneia porneia

Who are you?

Derek Johnson, senior, Sports Therapy major and Vice-President of the NAACP club.

"Derek Johnson, ma'am." You answer in a strong tone, putting on the bravest face possible.

"Come in." The voice behind the door commands.

Inside the spacious Associate Dean's office is a large oak desk, however, Dr. van Laar, has chosen to sit behind a small cherry wood circular table in the far corner, near the room's largest window sipping from an antique English tea-cup. Though conservatively attired with dated thick reading glasses and a dark blue knee length skirt with a matching buttoned-upped woman's business jacket, Sarah van Laar cannot hide her porn star top-heavy figure, which has been the material of many a crude joke throughout campus.

"Triple D at least." You think to yourself, monetarily distracted from the severity of the situation as you try not to stare.

"Come over here Mr. Johnson." The Dean orders, barely looking up at you.

Since there is only one chair at the table you're to stand before the seated curvy administrator.

Flipping open a vanilla folder, Dean van Laar adjusts her reading glasses. "Derek Johnson, senior, Sports Therapy major," she reads, "Vice-President of the campus' NAACP Youth & College Division, member of the Cambria Triathlon Club and a perennial honor student with a consistent 3.4 or better GPA."

"Yes, ma'am." You answer, somewhat pleased that least your unmarred past is going to be taken into account.

"And last Saturday night," the Dean sternly continues, "you were photographed by an external security camera leading a group of hooligans breaking into Thayer Hall where over $10,000 dollars worth of property damage was done along with several items stolen, including the costume head of the college's mascot, which has been recovered, was well as $5,236 dollars, which has not."

"Money stolen?" You're shocked by the revelation. "Over five thousand?! I . . . I . . ." Stumbling for words, your mind races, "I didn't know about that."

"So you admit you were the one on the video, Mr. Johnson?" The ever focused Ms. van Laar looks over her glasses at you.

How do you answer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)